Used 2003 Subaru Impreza Wagon Consumer Reviews

Used Impreza for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

It does it all!

Dave, 07/20/2008
2.5 TS AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I never write reviews, but I love this car and feel I owe it to the brand. I am completely sold on Subarus from now on. Snow, dirt, and wet roads are afterthoughts in this thing. I have taken it everywhere from snowdrifts to Jeep trails, and never had to second guess it. My favorite feature about it is storage space. I considered the few other cars with the elusive combination of storage and fuel efficiency, but none can touch the Subaru's AWD drivetrain. I will never go back to owning a truck for recreational purposes. The wagon can carry multiple bikes, gear for all and still have room for my dog. I love this car.

Love my Rex

Thedog, 11/29/2006
WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I chose my black WRX wagon over an Acura RSX-S. I am glad I did. This car is fast, handles great, drives well, and has been a reliable work horse. I only wish I had hills, curves, and snow to drive it in.

Lucky 13 years

Jo, 08/12/2016
2.5 TS AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Snowstorms, road salt, floods, backroads, and highways my car has seen them all and is still going. She is especially great at dealing in the snow with excellent handling all around and is a nice compact size for parking in the city. I love her and when I buy again, am likely to buy another one.

After 7 years

long time owner, 09/30/2009
WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I bought this car brand new. It has been a rocket of a car despite the turbo lag at low rpms. Very responsive and nimble for a wagon. This was the 2nd gen WRX. Reliable except for some problems. There is strut knocking in the rear, disc/brakes problems (numerous brake replacements) not braking hard. Clutch smells when driving it hard. A bit cramped for tall people. No rear room for adults great space with seats folded down. Comparable to an SUV. Excessive wind noise and engine noise. Fogs up easy on the windows. Lots of fan noise when on high but not much output to help defog.

Not your moms wagon.

Navy Tech, 01/31/2003
WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

From the first look at this car you know its not the typical grocery getter. The Unique styling and loud but tasteful blue makes this car very attactive. And after sitting the High bolster sport style seats you know for sure this ain't you momma's wagon. Loads of fun to drive, yet still useful for loading you friends and snowboards in. Little pricy butr well worth the extra money. You get more than what you paid for.

12345...16