2015 Subaru Forester SUV Consumer Reviews - 105 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Subaru Forester SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forester model:

Forrester's Eyesight Failure
By Subaru Sad

2015 Subaru Forester SUV 2.5i Limited PZEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Dangerous automobile. This car was purchased because of an excellent Consumer Reports review of it, and it's Eyesight accident avoidance system. Eyesight is not reliable, working intermittantly. Subaru did not include Forrester in it's recall of Eyesight for its other cars. Pitiful. Toyota has always been reliable. We should have stayed with Toyota.

Subaru forester touring
By IMAD

2015 Subaru Forester SUV 2.5i Touring PZEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

overrated car in general,very poor soft brakes ( safe car!),cheap plastic material,rough ride not good for city driving,not worth 34k in my opinion,i wish i bought used Lexus RX for the same amount of money.

Good car
By Chenxi Li

2015 Subaru Forester SUV 2.5i Premium PZEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

It runs fun I love it. If the fuel efficiency can be improved, that's the best!

Practical suv
By Pete

2015 Subaru Forester SUV 2.5i Premium PZEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

2+ years and about 42k miles later, and no real problems. Great on gas for SUV, best visibility I've ever had in an automobile, and phenomenal AWD. Can't tell from outside but it has a ton of cargo space. I've used every inch of it multiple times. Fit my daughters dresser in it! Plain entertainment and comfort but I don't care for the bells and whistles. I want practical, safe, and fuel efficient. This car has it. Only ding on it would be that it burns oil. Fuel changes are every 6k with full synthetic, but I usually need to add about a quart around 4k.

Well Just Turn Me Over and Look at my Blue Teeth
By Sioux Rogers

2015 Subaru Forester SUV 2.5i PZEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

The car, Subaru Forester 2015 has a 'strange' habit of the engine not turning over but not flooding or grinding. This is an irregular happening, but often enough to be a scary pain. It is not related to time of day or weather. The dealership could find no problem. Well I said it was irregular. It can happen after I have been driving for awhile or first thing in the morning. The Blue Tooth will accept incoming calls but I can not give verbal commands to make a call. I must pull over to the side of the road and dial via my cell, then listen through the ' radio.' Another annoyance