2020 Ram 2500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

$37,450

Save as much as $5,010
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Power and Comfort w/a sprinkle of Efficiency

John C, 12/02/2020
Tradesman 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

This truck exceeds my expectations, I pull a 11500lb skid steer and with the correct trailer it’s safe and easy to get to the job site. Brakes are solid, interior is amazing, comfortable. Couldn’t be happier.

Powerful ride

Vicki, 07/07/2020
Big Horn 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

We are campers and spend lots of hours driving in our truck. The Ram provides a quiet ride with a very comfortable cab.

Very Comfortable ride

Pejay, 05/17/2020
Laramie 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

We drove most trims yesterday including the Big Horn 3500 and 2500 Laramie. I may not be a truck guru but me and my husband have had a few. The Laramie 2500 short bed won hands down. All the bells and whistles, wow even heated and cooling seats. These seats have the comfort of a recliner. My husband was extremely impressed by a bunch of stuff I don't understand. He is a life long Dodge truck owner. Win win all round. Take this for a test drive. You will fall in love like we did.

Ad
Build Your 2500
At a Glance:
  • 3 Trims
  • $34,095starting MSRP

Great Truck/Over priced

Somewhat happy Ram owner, 05/06/2020
Tradesman 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

If you are looking for a work horse of a truck, look no further than the Ram 2500. I don't believe these trucks are worth what they are charging but as a tradesman I have no choice.

He's a BEAST!

JU95602, 09/21/2020
Big Horn 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.4L 8cyl 8A)

Replaced my 2014 Ram 1500 Eco-Diesel with a 2500 Big Horn 6.4L Cummins HEMI while on a long road trip pulling a 6,500lb travel trailer. My, oh my. The last 1,000 miles of my trip included long grades and mountain summits, yet towing and handling was effortless beyond my expectations. But not surprising. Fuel economy was well below what I experienced with the Eco-Diesel, as expected. Fit and finish are what you hope for in a new vehicle, and I haven't been disappointed. The ride on open roads in a heavy duty truck with stiffer suspension is comfortable, but not the quiet, smooth ride I had in my Eco-Diesel, I'll really appreciate this truck when I upgrade my trailer into a larger, heavier rig. My only issue is a minor one, but can anyone explain why FCA doesn't make rear wheel well liners standard equipment?