Used 1994 Pontiac Sunbird Consumer Reviews

Used Sunbird for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

The best car i ever owned

Nicole Lincicum, 10/05/2008

I bought this car when i was a kid it was the best thing i ever did. This car was awesome. In the end it had some electrical problems but no matter what it always ran great. I never in the 8 years that i owned it did i put more than $1000.00 into it, including normal maintenance. It was absolutely great in the winter. Eventually i bought a grand prix for more room. I will always regret giving up the best car i owned to my husband to derby, but it took 3rd place. Overall i absolutely loved this car. The electrical problems i had were the abs system, the heater switch which was ran by a switch under my dash. Overall if you can find a sunbird in good condition buy it.

Good Car

The man, 01/05/2009

No problems with the car, 3.1L V6 is nice and strong, sounds really good when you step on tha gas!

Not too bad, but can't trust...

Jimbean22, 07/25/2002

My Pontiac Sunbird was purchased used a few years ago, and we've only had problem after problem. You name a part, and it's probably gone out and been replaced. Also, no matter what we do, the stupid thing always over heats if driven for over 45 minutes in town. It works fine for trips to the store or church, but that's about it. If given a choice, don't get this car.

Enjoy Sun!

Mik, 04/30/2002

Only fun with 3.1L V6 engine and top down. Great look and cheap to buy. Good resale value in spring.

Pretty Good Car

dhewie, 05/26/2002

This is a pretty decent car. The cheapest car with a V6 that we could find for my then girlfriend, now wife. We've put over 85,000 miles on it since purchased at two years old. Besides normal maintainence, we've replaced the alternator, battery, and some sensor that I forgot the name of. The alternator and battery went out rather early (around 60K miles), but otherwise it has run well.

12345...7