Used 2003 Pontiac Grand Am Consumer Reviews

Used Grand Am for Sale
Select your model:
12345...26

Pros
Cons

30th Anniversary Edition Ram Air

Simpledlte, 08/31/2005

This car is totally awesome. It does everything but talk to me and it drives like a wet dream. Fast, Sporty, mine is bright red. My only complaint is speeding tickets! Owned it two years and all i have had to do is replace a fuse and routine oil changes. This car has embroidered leather power seats and all the whoopty doos you could want.

love my grand am

paulette, 03/10/2006

I bought it 2 years ago and I love it and don't what to part with it I am keeping it and passing it on to my kids

Brakes, brakes, brakes

bhil1981, 01/08/2007

I bought this car hoping to have something that would last. I was wrong, this car eats brakes. I do not drive hard, the car is all highway miles.The turn signal clicks all the time, the car is airy and the car has had a leak since I bought it and the dealership could not find what was wrong. I'm considering a G6 but I'm not sure if I should give GM another chance.

Fun to drive, good on long trips!

alessing, 07/22/2012

Owned mine until 2007 when it was vandalized and totaled by my insurance company (ugh.). Very reliable and fun car for a decent price. Everyone constantly complains about the lack of power from the "Ram Air 3400 V6." The title offers more than the engine itself. 8+ seconds to 60 which can be an issue passing sometimes, however it has a ton of torque. Other than that it's a fun car with decent fuel economy. I've taken to the mountains of NC and it was perfect for what we needed.

Get Up and Go

Michele Du Bois, 06/12/2018
GT 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

This is my third grand am gt. First one 1996, second one 1999 and this one 2003. It has 125,000 miles and I have new everything. Everyone says it looks brand new. I guess it is how you take care of it, and make sure when something feels weird take it to the dealership (I have a wonderful one) right away. Don't wait until something gets big and out of hand to fix. I use Shell nitro gas even though I don't have to, but I think it keeps the engine humming. I plan on keeping this car at least another 75,000 miles. It suits me and is really sharp.

12345...26