Used 1995 Pontiac Firebird Hatchback Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Firebird for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

My 2 Cents

chris~~, 04/03/2004
2dr Hatchback

Bought this car used in 97, still have it without any problems, just minor things. Only change oil, tires, 1 tune up and minor work on transmission, small leak. Gets good gas mileage and descently quick when you hit the gas and it sounds good, throaty when RPM's are up. It gets people's attention especially girls when driving around with T-Tops off.

Love it.

Jon Bradley, 01/12/2009
2dr Hatchback

I've had this car for almost a month now and I must say I absolutely love it. I bought it for $3500 with 164,000 miles. The previous owner (and only owner) loved this car very much! There isn't a scratch on it and the interior is better than most used vehicles I was looking at from the 2000s. I am 17 and this is my very first car, and I must say that this right now is my single most important material posession. The only thing I have had to fix on this vehicle was a bad brake light. The rest is basically like new.

1995 FireHawk

Harley, 08/19/2009
Formula 2dr Hatchback

Purchased this for a fun summer car. 1 Owner Firehawk with all SLP options and 315 HP, 6 speed hurst along with the $1500 suspension option. Fast, Quick and currently less than 42000 miles. Keeping everything stock from now but hopefully this will be worth what I paid for it a few years down the road.

1995 formula

qtrmlr, 05/12/2008
Formula 2dr Hatchback

Love this car. Everything is still tight & works, even with the miles it has now. Fun fun fun

Satisfying Formula

SilverBullit, 03/02/2004
Formula 2dr Hatchback

I bought my Formula new when I was only twenty five years old. I was completely impressed then and continue to be to this day. The car has been extremely fun to drive. It was reasonably priced at the time of purchase. I still consider it a great performance bargain. I have been very satisfied with the car. It has been very reliable over the years. Maintenance costs have been very low. The only problem I had was a faulty headlight motor, but that was replaced under warranty and has been problem free since. The car is very durable and reliable. This car is a great buy for the money and has a fun factor of nine out of ten. I love it.