Used 1994 Pontiac Bonneville Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Bonneville for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Feels great!

vinney1369, 11/07/2002
SE 4dr Sedan

Just bought it a few weeks ago, but I bought it with 72000 miles in 2002, and have no problems with noise, its has great get up and go, and the stereo system is good too, but I'm looking forward to a CD player. A great car, and plenty of room!

Big car and blind spots

Noah, 03/15/2007
SE 4dr Sedan

It is a very big/ safe feeling in the car. but i swear a full tank of gas would go in like half a day. it eats it up, The blind spots are annoying. But pretty comfortable, i've fallen asleep in it. but overall i'm not sure if id suggest it unless you are planning to take residence in it

The last GREAT car pontiac made

gold94bonney, 04/19/2012
SSEi 4dr Sedan

I have owned a gold 94 SSEi supercharged for 5 yrs, I just wrecked it and caved in the entire left side [totaled]... I LOVED this car....it was my wife's daily driver and never gave less than 35mpg, as long as you drove like you had sense and didn't open it up, BUT when I did open it up WOW I took that car to 169mph [I turned off the 155mph governor] and it didn't even thibk twice about it, it felt solid and connected to the road even at that speed. the seats are so comfortable that my wife is making me install them in her 01 aztek I bought to replace it. the car gave us relatively few probs I will certainly miss her.

Great car

Dianne, 07/23/2008
SE 4dr Sedan

We bought this car about 5 years ago with 60,000 miles on it. A little old lady drove it before me. I don't know how many miles are on it as is has stopped at 108,000 and has been stopped for awhile. I have replaced the master cylinder and fuel pump. Currently the starter is going out but haven't replaced it cause it hasn't completely quit yet. I love this car. It is a family car and yet sporty. I look at all the other cars on the road and they all just blend in together. I know this car will last a long time but i wish forever.

Bonnevilles for life

pontiackid9403, 11/06/2008
SE 4dr Sedan

I have own three Bonneville's and I'm only 22. Two 94 SE's and one 2003 SLE 94's have 182000 and 149000 on them and still running strong. 2003 has 124000 and is running flawlessly! Never anything but regular maintenance done to any of them owned the 94's for 4 and 2 years and the 03 for 2. If you change oil they'll last forever. People complain about their cars not being very good, it all depends on the previous owners and how they took care of them and drove them. If they drove the hell out of them then they wont be as reliable as cars that were taken care of. I'd never own anything but a Bonneville.