Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Bonneville for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.5 out of 5 stars

Feels great!

vinney1369, 11/07/2002
1994 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

Just bought it a few weeks ago, but I bought it with 72000 miles in 2002, and have no problems with noise, its has great get up and go, and the stereo system is good too, but I'm looking forward to a CD player. A great car, and plenty of room!

5 out of 5 stars

Bonnevilles for life

pontiackid9403, 11/06/2008
1994 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

I have own three Bonneville's and I'm only 22. Two 94 SE's and one 2003 SLE 94's have 182000 and 149000 on them and still running strong. 2003 has 124000 and is running flawlessly! Never anything but regular maintenance done to any of them owned the 94's for 4 and 2 years and the 03 for 2. If you change oil they'll last forever. People complain about their cars not being very good, it all depends on the previous owners and how they took care of them and drove them. If they drove the hell out of them then they wont be as reliable as cars that were taken care of. I'd never own anything but a Bonneville.

2.88 out of 5 stars

Big car and blind spots

Noah, 03/15/2007
1994 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

It is a very big/ safe feeling in the car. but i swear a full tank of gas would go in like half a day. it eats it up, The blind spots are annoying. But pretty comfortable, i've fallen asleep in it. but overall i'm not sure if id suggest it unless you are planning to take residence in it

4.88 out of 5 stars

The last GREAT car pontiac made

gold94bonney, 04/19/2012
1994 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi 4dr Sedan

I have owned a gold 94 SSEi supercharged for 5 yrs, I just wrecked it and caved in the entire left side [totaled]... I LOVED this car....it was my wife's daily driver and never gave less than 35mpg, as long as you drove like you had sense and didn't open it up, BUT when I did open it up WOW I took that car to 169mph [I turned off the 155mph governor] and it didn't even thibk twice about it, it felt solid and connected to the road even at that speed. the seats are so comfortable that my wife is making me install them in her 01 aztek I bought to replace it. the car gave us relatively few probs I will certainly miss her.

3.25 out of 5 stars

General Motors = General CRAP!

lafayette_la_boy, 10/18/2002
1994 Pontiac Bonneville SE 4dr Sedan

Bought the Car brand new and glad to say we just traded it for a new Infiniti! The Cutest moment was when the car wreck itself! The Tire rod broke when the car was only three years old with 28,000 miles on it. Needless to say the front passenger wheel fell off when the tire rod broke. The last straw was when the car rolled 100,000 miles; we were on I-10 in Houston going about 80 to 85 mph (not fast, just goin' with the follow, back before they lowered the speed limit) and the car turned itself off! TRY to get across six lanes of construction in Houston. Yepp, it is impossible!