Used 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Consumer Reviews

Used Bravada for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Bravada number one

charlie roshon, 06/22/2010

I bought my 2000 bravada in 2008 with 89,000 miles on it. I never thought that I could love a vehicle so much. So much fun to drive. You feel cool driving it. Decently quiet automobile. A few squeaking interior parts but have not had one single problem with this vehicle. The gas Gage was broken when purchased. The doors sag a little on the driver and passenger side, but its 10 years + old. Give it a break. Gets through snow like a charm. Never been stuck. Even did a little mudding with no problems. Road noise is there but not unbearable. Plenty of cargo space. And the awd on mine jerks when I turn to sharp which is very anoying but mine is the only one I've heard of that does it. Awesome truck

Ups and Downs

Jay N. Houston, 08/03/2010

I won't say this was worst car I have ever purchased. I purchased in 2007 finished my last payment January 2010. And no problems while i was making payments. As soon as i paid it off, the fuel pump went. No problems, a friend helped me change it, i was back on the rode. Then in Feb. the Radiator busted on the highway. No problems, got it fixed. Then in April, the CV Joint broke, its good it broke as soon as i got home. fixed, abs broke, when CV broke. and i didn't know that you have to replace arms as well. And no one new that the wheel bearings were bad. so this year along I've paid $1545 in repairs. I just have small things to fix. Other then that its a good vehicle.

suv for the older couple

jenmilcat, 07/10/2002

This is a good all purpose vehicle for the older couple who want something other than a van or car. This vehicle handles well and has four wheel disc brakes for added safety. This vehicle handles well in traffic and parks easily in crouded parking lots.

Bravad Review

Lorraine, 07/10/2002

All in all, I really enjoy driving my Bravada!

The True Olds Bravada

Say NO to GM, 08/03/2002

The Body integrity is very bad and the Auto is a gas guzzler. The SUV has very little acceleration ability.

12345...10