Used 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Consumer Reviews

Used Bravada for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Bravada Fan

Bill from NJ, 01/13/2008

I have enjoyed my Bravada since the day I bought it. I bought it with 23000 miles approximately and it now has 60000 miles on it 6 years later. I love this car.

bravada

rickm, 06/06/2002

its been a great vehicle. the smart trac is really nice. could be a little better on gas fuel economy, city 16 and highway 18.

Glad to still be alive

Sam, 07/21/2009

I owned this car for one year, lost brakes and ended in a ditch. The car had 70000 miles only. Checked the car. The frame was corroded. Factory undercoating was ridiculous and was not existing anymore (thinner than onion skin). The brake lines were badly corroded, and broken under the rear, driver side door, over the frame and below the cabin. Totaled the car.

Dad Sold Me a Lemon!

Maeve, 11/03/2009

I know he didn't mean to, but it's been one headache after another with this one! Fuel injection, brake lines, fuel lines, alternator, ball joints and the transfer case may be next - all with less than 50,000 miles on it (I work close to home and don't take lots of trips so the mileage on this is EXCEPTIONALLY LOW)! When it's running properly, it IS fun to drive, it makes New England winters a breeze in the snow and ice. Thank Goddess I live next door to my auto mechanic, I've been keeping him very busy. My only hope at this point is "Bank of Dad" will "write off" the loan on this vehicle till he's ready to sell me his new Cadillac!

no no no dont buy this car

oliver liebermann, 02/17/2010

500 miles passed warranty my transmission went bad. Then the sungear went bad. wheel bearing went bad. Had to replace the computer. worst vehicle ive ever owned

12345...10