Used 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Consumer Reviews

Used Bravada for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Junk

Jacob, 11/26/2009

I bought this truck with only 60,000 miles on it and of only owning it for 3 months the starter, the fuel injectors, all the lights, and my turn signal swith went out on me. This has been the only and last GM product i will ever own. Love my FORD

Money Pit

Money Pit, 03/08/2010

I bought this from a bank repo. It was pristene with 39k miles. First year had to replace the ball joints, pitman arm and idler arm. Figured poor maintenance by previous owner. AWD started to chatter, serviced at dealership, along with shocks $1300. Wiper pump shot ($16). Fixed it myself. Catalytic Conv ($550) AWD malfunction, shift motor and sensors ($1400). 86k miles, transmission out with no hint of trouble ($2000). Door hinges @ 60k ($500,)MPG about 16 on the highway, 8 in town. Brake service about once a year ($400). Defrost malfunction last 2 years ($100 x 2) Starter ($600). I've had to repair things on this vehicle that I've never had to repair on any other vehicle I've owned. Unreliable.

Poor Quality Brakes & Poor Customer Svc

jetpilot, 10/03/2003

My Vehicle has just over 40,000 as well as a friends 2000 Bravada and we both have to replace brake rotors that are decintegrating. GM used poor quality bi-metal brake rotors that quickly rust in between metal layers causing the outer layers to separate and bad pulsing in the brakes. This rotors come from factory at their minimum thickness and can not be turned. Customer service denies any problem and totally unwilling to assist. Just ask your local Midas how many they've seen.

Awesome

Joe, 01/04/2009

I cant believe the bad reviews for this vehicle. I have owned this Bravada for almost 8 years. I havent experience any problems. Last year the fuel pump went out but it had 148000 miles on it ( bound to happen eventually). now I have 158000 and would love to buy another Bravada. Just been lucky I guess.

Bravada Review

2000Bravada, 05/20/2002

Love it! So far we have had only a few problems. Very nice, nice looking.

12345...10