Used 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Consumer Reviews

Used Bravada for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Love driving but it has many problems

kb1105, 12/01/2008

I bought this truck as a family vehicle and it's not reliable at all. I bought the truck for 7 grand and I've replaced almost everything in it. The transmission went, then the gas pump, then the radiator and so on. I've had this truck for a 2 years now and I've driven it only probably 4 months

Decent For the Money

Matt, 01/04/2009

Paid $3000 for it with 150K miles. For the most part it has been good. I wasn't looking for a luxury vehicle for winter use but the price was right. So many bells and whistles that I'm not used to. Engine is a little sluggish and the tranny has its quirks... fluid change helped. I get around 15MPG which isn't bad for this type of vehicle. AWD works seamlessly, no buttons or levers to worry about. I don't think I will ever get it stuck. I was able to fit around 35 large size computers from the early 90's in the back with the seats folded. I know sometimes Bravadas are troublesome, hopefully mine stays reliable. So far, the driver's window motor just died and the CD changer never worked.

Loaded Winter Beater

Matt, 01/19/2009

Bought this truck with 150K for $3000. Didn't want anything this loaded but the price was right. The only thing I have done is change the tranny fluid/filter. Driver window just went out and the CD changer never worked. So far it has been great in the winter. I love how the AWD doesn't require any driver input. This can hold a lot of cargo. I once fit 35 large PC's in back. Interior is laid out nicely with the exception of the CD changer which eats up the console. There are plenty of squeaks and rattles but it is 9 years old with 153K miles. I get around 16MPG on dry pavement but mileage drops a bit when the AWD is being used a lot. The heated seats are a blessing in the cold PA winters.

Bravo 4 my Bravada!

darkangel1, 08/22/2005

I usually don't get anything but base model cars, so when I found this Platinum Edition Bravada, I wasn't sure if I should buy it, until I drove it! It handles great, and is so very comfortable! I had a Chevrolet Suburban before this and I am loving the gas mileage that I'm getting! Especially since I'm still getting all the good things I needed out of a vehicle, like 4 doors and loads of cargo room..and the heated leather seats. They are a very welcome addition in winter here in New Mexico! My a/c goes from "sahara" to "icicle" in less than 2.5 mins! yes.."Bravo 4 my Bravada" !

WOW! I Love This truck!

Lizziebaby2k, 10/13/2006

I had to literally "break down" and buy another vehicle after my Blazer held up a Do Not Resuscitate sign after 14 years! I was offered SUCH a good deal on this Bravada I couldn't pass it up. I'm SO glad I didn't! This is a beautiful vehicle inside and out. I am the second owner and it had 80,000 miles on it when I bought it. I have put 40,000 miles on it myself in one year and have only had minor issues. The rear wiper motor went about a week after I got it but the dealer was awesome and replaced it at no cost. The AC needs to be charged but that is to be expected. I did have to replace a headlight (VERY easy switch there!) and the right front wheel bearing but that is the only major issue I have had.

12345...10