Used 2010 Nissan Xterra Consumer Reviews

Used Xterra for Sale
Select your model:
1...456789

Pros
Cons

It was just a rental

Eric, 11/12/2009
S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

While on business in Fort Lauderdale, the rental company gave me a 2010 Xterra because they we're out of Town Cars. I LOVE driving it. I have a Mercury Mountaineer back home and am considering trading it for an Xterra. Its high up (which helps in Miami traffic) and sporty and very comfortable. I would recommend it to any executive traveling. Definitely not your typical "soccer mom car".

Best Ride Yet From Nissan

JTCKC, 11/13/2009
SE 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my second Nissan Xterra. I went in to the dealership for my regular maintenance and decided to trade up. Leather, GPS, xm radio, 4.0 v6 17" wheels with rims. Man this is a fantastic upgrade. I loved my 2007 Xterra, but they bought it for more than I owed and got me in a new one for a better payment. I'll never drive anything else. I love everything about it. You'd be crazy to pass one up. I never had 1 issue with my 2007 and this one outshines the 2007 by far. I look forward to driving this for a long time to come!!

Great SUV for the money!!

Rico, 11/29/2009
S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This is my first new Nissan and my first SUV. I mainly brought this Xterra because it fit my active lifestyle. I do a lot of mountain biking and camping and the Xterra has a lot of factory installed equipment that helps me move my gear along without any problems. The Xterra is a guy SUV it is clean and simple and has the right amount of options inside and out. If you are looking for great SUV with great reliability and safety features check out the Xterra.

Most fun vehicle I ever purchased

fuzzman, 12/10/2009
S 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

While I have only had this vehicle 1 wk. It by far is most fun to own out of the dzns of cars/truck I have had. We just had a big snowstorm come thru town and this rig drove thru it like nothing! Plenty of power & lots of style. My only disappointment is the cheap sound system that I will have to upgrade! Other than that the best way to sum it up is great fun!

I got a good deal on a 2010 OFF ROAD

Hardy, 12/20/2009
Off-Road 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

A week or so back I feel that I got a good deal on a OFF ROAD package. I got them down to $23,600. Out the door was about 27,700. I'm 6'4 and I find the Xterra comfortable. I have not had the chance to take it off road yet but cant wait to. One of the selling points was the rear locking diffand the offroad lights. Its nice to see that comes stock for the offroad package. Also my wife loves the Bluetooth, portable Garmin navigation system and the Rockford Fosgate stereo. Buy one if you can find one at a good price

1...456789