Used 2010 Nissan Xterra Consumer Reviews

Used Xterra for Sale
Select your model:
1...456789

Pros
Cons

Xterra that I owned

DJ Wilson, 06/07/2018
S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I purchased it 15 months ago and it’s been a really good vehicle. It wasn’t what I wanted at the time but it performed perfectly and drove well! Didn’t have to do much to it to keep it running perfectly. If you buy one watch the value on them it drops quite quickly and the dealerships know this and try to low ball you

avoid nissan!

bob508, 10/29/2012

i'm a older woman with a disability, yet they sold me this lemon without disclosing it has a major defect. the cooling line from the transmission into the radiator ruptures and fills the trans with water. did not happen yet, but nissan acted incredulous when asked to remedy the defect. the last straw was when the dealer went to fix a flat on the xterra, and let me drive it for several days with 70 pounds of air in the tire. the dealer and nissan have not only caused a financial hardship for me, now they've risked life and limb as they continue to ignore my complaint.

rattles aready ?

Josh, 12/07/2009

I traded my 08 pathfinder in for a brand new xterra off road. I was hoping to get away from the rattles and thought it would be good to go for a off road vehicle that I thought would hold up. I have only had my xterra for a month and it is rattling bad in door panels and the dash. I hope my warranty will cover this? Not too impressed for a new vehicle to rattle like this. I had a 2000 pathfinder that rattles less. Hope they can fix it but if not it will be my last Nissan purchase for sure.

Ugly car

Kodak black, 03/29/2017
S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

My parents just suprised me with this car and I have a couple of complaints. It does not have an outlet where you can plug in your phone to play music. The car just looks really weird. I'm a guy and I've only seen girls drive this car which is kind of annoying. People always tell me that I drive a chick car.

Very Nice SUV for the Money

Mark, 11/03/2009

I bought a 2010 Xterra S 4X4. The X is a ruggedly built vehicle with plenty of power. The seats are very comfortable and the X drives like a truck - no luxury ride here!!! The downsides to the X are mileage and you will do well to get 19 MPG. I'm not worry about the resale, but I plan to keep it until it dies and I only have 500 miles on it now. Great stopping power and acceleration, along with decent gas mileage for the size of the car. it drives so smoothly. It is good on gas and for the price (compared to other SUV's in the same category) you just can’t go wrong with it! I would recommend that anyone buy this car as I couldn't have picked

1...456789