Used 2010 Nissan Xterra Consumer Reviews

Used Xterra for Sale
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

'06 Wrangler Rubicon Replacement

Nimrod, 05/27/2010

After Telluride last year and Moab this year I decided it was either Big $$ to upgrade the Rubicon or stop and go in another direction. Here in Northern NM mountains, the Xterra has very capable attributes. I've had it on one of the roughest off-roads in the area with no problemes at all. The ground clearance is better than a stock '06 Rubicon and the stock tires are taller. The extra wheel base gives the Xterra an edge over the Rubicon for comfort. Cargo space is a huge winner and the power sealed the deal. The AT takes some getting use to in 4WD as I now drive with the brake rather than the gas/clutch. I'm 6'4" and the fit is perfect. Family's 9th Nissan w/wife's current '09 Pathfinder

My bad a** xterra

jjabb, 06/06/2010

Loving my xterra out here in the Arizona desert. It is the SUV you want. Nice clearance and great power to get you through any terrain.

Love to drive it!

x-terra girl x 2, 06/27/2010

I replaced my 2000 x-terra (213,000 miles) with a 2010 x-terra off road. Loved my old buddy very much. I went from Manual to Automatic, which was good in some instances; tho I miss shifting. I travel in snow (sometimes up to the grill-with good tires) and travel off-road all year long and could not ask for a better SUV. "Sam" was a great truck, and now "SamSon" (yes I name my cars) will hopefully be with me 10 - 12 years. I highly recommend the X-Terra line.

From Old to New

hirosfca, 07/30/2010

Upgraded from my 2002 Xterra 4x2 to the 4x4 Off Road package. I actually use this vehicle for the road trips, on and off road. Sometimes, I would venture onto a path or pseudo-road that turned off road and regret that I only had a 4x2 so this new addition of the total off road capability is very nice. Now I wont be worried about getting stuck or stopping our adventure short due to the vehicle's off road capability. I love the sparse easy to clean interior and the tough chunky looks. I have the 100,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty and that is a great piece of mind to know that Nissan will back up the reliability of the vehicles they make.

Xterra nightmare

Lisa Gardner, 06/21/2017
X 4dr SUV 4WD (4.0L 6cyl 6M)

Have already had to replace the ABS system and it's only 7-8 year old car with 80000 miles m. Also has been stalling and they can't figure out the problem and a lot of break noise and loud sounds when over bumps, not a smooth ride. Very unhappy with the Xterra.

12345...9