Used 2010 Nissan Xterra Consumer Reviews

Used Xterra for Sale
Select your model:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

Love it

sockeye, 10/04/2010

I bought this vehicle wanting to have a multipurpose vehicle that could also pull a boat. I looked at the CRV, ford escape, Rav4, 4runner. The first 3 really couldn't do the job of pulling a boat and are really more of a car dressed as an SUV. The 4 runner is nice, but too big to also have in the city and also expensive. So far the Xterra has been perfect. I have taken it on and off road many times and it handles great. Definitely more of a truck ride, but on any half decent road it feels just like any other modern vehicle.

Great Vehicle

ShadowFox, 11/06/2009

This vehicle is amazing. Since I purchased the Off Road version, I figured I was going to compromise ride quality and overall comfort. Nothing could be further from the truth. The ride quality is surprisingly comfortable, the seats sit well, and the Rockford Fosgate system kicks. The utility features of the vehicle are some of the best in the market. I've even done a little of my own testing off road. This thing is amazing in the dirt and rocks. The 4LO and locking rear differential are easy to use and get you out of just about anything. Engine performance is impressive for an SUV. The V6 is plenty powerful, quiet and buttery smooth. I can't say enough good things about this vehicle.

Love My Xterra

BStanky, 12/07/2009

I had my eye on the Xterra after buying an Altima for my wife last year. This year I traded in my old Explorer and after considering the smaller Escape, I drove over to the Nissan dealership and am glad I did. I love this vehicle. The performance from the 4.0L 6cyl engine is superb. The ride is smooth thanks to the 17" wheels and tires, comfortable beyond belief. I wish fuel economy was better, but I am getting 20 MPGs. As the Edmund's model review notes, the brakes take a little getting use to as they are a bit mushy. I love the Rockford/Fosgate audio system with XM, 6CD disk, 9 speakers and blue tooth. This is a very well built vehicle, no rattles or squeaks, and a pure joy to drive.

2010 xterra

hondaf1, 04/03/2010

I really dont know what everyone is talking about. This truck does not have a rough ride quality. Trans shifts smoothly and overall first impressions are great

I was wrong

Josh, 05/25/2010

I wrote a poor review on my new off road X back in December. I had a couple of rattles but Nissan fixed them. The rattles in the dash are only when it was cold and the dealer came through. The more I drive my X the more I love it. The power of the v6 is great and you really get use to the stiff ride. It actually handles great for a truck and very sporty. Overall a great vehicle. I have to admit me first impressions were way off. I really enjoy my x and it was good choice.

12345...9