2017 Nissan Versa Sedan Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Nissan Versa Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:

You don't have to spend 35k to get a year old car
By Bob

2017 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 S Plus 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

It's not Hugh in size but comfortable to drive and can't beat the economy factor.

Just bought the Nisaan Versa Great Decision
By Bob Benzing

2017 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The size of the Versa is the best kept secret! Very comfortable interior, engineering of trunk space is well done and a price that is affordable for most budgets. If you are looking for a car with great speed, every option in the world, this is not the car to buy! The mileage in city traveling is in the low 30's with highway driving is in the high 30's. Over the period of a year the gas mileage will put a smile on your face $$$$. After testing several competitors cars this size, the Versa stood head and shoulders all others of the competitors. The warranty is very generous for customers. I bought the Versa because of the Pat Peck's dealership sales person who answered all of my questions. Buying a car can be an awful experience for most people but for me..... the sales people were top of the class!

Don't be averse to a Versa
By Donny

2017 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Shop for best price with a reputable Dealer. I own a 2017 nissan versa s sedan and it is a great car. Make sure you stay away from the CAT transmission. The manual is best. Love this car. I am getting 45 mpg on highway and 39 city.

2017 Nissan Versa S.
By Mike S.

2017 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 S Plus 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Great little car. lots of interior & trunk room. 39 plus MPG around town. Does get blown around a little when it's windy or on highway passing big trucks.

Get car to build credit
By tick hicks

2017 Nissan Versa Sedan 1.6 SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I got my 2017 Nissan Versa back in March of this year, my biggest complaint is about the dealership that sold me the car. But I am not reviewing this major Dallas dealership, I am reviewing the car. I had been renting cars a lot, one of the rentals I drove was a Versa. I loved driving the rental so very much that I had to buy one. In the city I am averaging over 31 miles per a gal. I went over 1244 shortly after buying buying it and it was awesome. Talking about handling, it has great response tight steering, great acceleration. Great car if you are a collage student, adult with out kids, over all I can not complain. It does have engine noise, but for the price it is not to bad. Now I have told that the first time it needs major work to go ahead and trade it in or when it got over 120,000 miles on it.