2017 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Nissan Versa Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Versa model:

Don't be averse to a Versa
By Donny

2017 Nissan Versa 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Shop for best price with a reputable Dealer. I own a 2017 nissan versa s sedan and it is a great car. Make sure you stay away from the CAT transmission. The manual is best. Love this car. I am getting 45 mpg on highway and 39 city.

2017 Nissan Versa S.
By Mike S.

2017 Nissan Versa 1.6 S Plus 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Great little car. lots of interior & trunk room. 39 plus MPG around town. Does get blown around a little when it's windy or on highway passing big trucks.

Get car to build credit
By tick hicks

2017 Nissan Versa 1.6 SV 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I got my 2017 Nissan Versa back in March of this year, my biggest complaint is about the dealership that sold me the car. But I am not reviewing this major Dallas dealership, I am reviewing the car. I had been renting cars a lot, one of the rentals I drove was a Versa. I loved driving the rental so very much that I had to buy one. In the city I am averaging over 31 miles per a gal. I went over 1244 shortly after buying buying it and it was awesome. Talking about handling, it has great response tight steering, great acceleration. Great car if you are a collage student, adult with out kids, over all I can not complain. It does have engine noise, but for the price it is not to bad. Now I have told that the first time it needs major work to go ahead and trade it in or when it got over 120,000 miles on it.

good for the elderly
By Pat Watts

2017 Nissan Versa 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

We liked the car very much. However the dealer did not want to honor the certificate at San Bernardino Nissan because we wern't financing. We did eventually get the car because Pete arranged it.

Warranted if not driven outside
By M Knight

2017 Nissan Versa 1.6 S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

AC condenser not covered if (and apparently common) damaged from rock from road.Protected underneath,but not through front.Which is amazingly open and unprotected (clearly a design flaw.