Used 2008 Nissan Titan Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

Used Titan for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

2008 Nissan Titan le 4x4 perfect truck

CHUCK, 08/14/2010
New LE FFV 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I purchased my 2008 le nisstan Titan 4x4 and never had any problems. I drove all the other makes, Ford King ranch f-150 was the 2 nd to last before the Titan. The Ford dealer said he would knock $10,000.00 off the sticker price for me. A deal was almost struck, but first had to drive the Titan. The dealer had what I was looking for, and once I drove it, there was nothing to compare with the others. They took off $13,000,00 of the sticker price. Wow! I drove it home. This is the only truck next to perfect. You won't go wrong with a Titan le.

Nissan Titan 2008 pro4x

Jonathan Jones, 05/15/2017
New PRO-4X 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

great truck and still tight and smooth. I still am happy every time I get in it.

Absolute terrific, underrated truck!

Leo, 06/04/2008
New LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

What attracted us to this car was that it is the only 1/2 ton pickup with a full size cab and long bed. This configuration is awesome! The cabin is very comfy, seats are soft, rear leg room is limo-like. Power of the big V8 is incredible, the car is quiet, decent sound system and has lots of fun toys like the bluetooth. It behaves very well for a truck, soft over the bumps, but feels very tough at the same time. Definitely underrated as far as the full truck segment goes and it's a shame Nissan hasn't done a better job marketing the truck.

Been a great truck for 2.5 years now!

Leo Gomez, 04/12/2010
LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This is an update to my review posted about a month after purchase. The truck has been awesome. I did ding it 1 for build quality because the truck is actually built incredibly solid, however the paint is terrible. If someone looks at it wrong it will scratch. I take good care of my truck but yet it has scratches everywhere. Aside from that has easily been the best car I've ever owned.

Great truck

Eddie, 10/31/2015
New XE 4dr Crew Cab LB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my truck new in 2008 and now have 80000 miles on it it still tows great and I have no problems with this truck i love it and I would buy another one

12345...13