Used 2007 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews - 82 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Nissan Titan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Titan model:

2007 Titan
By Nathan Pendleton

2007 Nissan Titan SE FFV 4dr King Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I bought my truck brand new and have driven it for 10 years. It has really been a great truck. I've had only one issue, the tire pressure monitor system had a slight problem but that was just recently (10 years in). It's been a great, powerful workhorse that's never left me wishing I had more truck. I highly recommend the Nissan Titan.

Manufacture Support lacking
By Jab

2007 Nissan Titan SE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I have mixed feeling about my Titan ownership experience. I have had 3 batteries replaced in a truck with only 63k on it. I was working with Alice from Nissan and she advised no help would be provided even though the last battery was purchased about 2 years ago. Nissan will prorate however at the cost of $80. They take the position this is normal and haven’t identified anything wrong with it.

The take away is the lack of support from the manufacture, so keep this in mind when making your purchase.

exhaust dangerous problem
By Ripper

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

If you are buying a 2007 Titan. Be SURE to go around to the right side of the truck where the tail pipe comes out under the fender, follow the tail pipe towards the muffler, INSPECT the first tail pipe clamp back from the muffler for security. This is the weekest part of the exhaust system, This clamp rusts and fails. When it does, the tail pipe will fall away leaving the muffler side tail pipe pointing directly straight up. If the truck is operated in this condition, the hot exhaust gasses will be directed onto the underside of the truck bed. The excess heat will melt and short out ALL wires going to tail lights ect of truck box.
Since this review at 156000 miles the following has occured. Both front wheel bearings went out one at 160000 miles, and the other at163000, The rear end had to be totally rebuilt at 170000 cause the axle housing vent plugged and the wheel bearings and seals failed and metal particales from the bearing race contaninated the rear end oil and trashed the bearings at the pumpkin. and the left axle had to be replaced $2500 rebuild, Transmission, #4 band failed at 170020 and the transmission had to be replaced with an overhauled transmission to the tune of $3900. am no longer happy with my Nissan Titan, This company has lost a customer!

A real work horse
By Mike ward

2007 Nissan Titan LE 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

This truck takes anything I this in it or at it and takes it like a champ! 10 years and 165000 miles and I've only replaced the battery, the tires, the brakes, and the belt. It doesn't get great milage, but better than it's true compition, the 3/4 ton series.

182,000 miles and still rolling :-)
By Chris Long

2007 Nissan Titan XE FFV 4dr Crew Cab SB (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

People always seem to ask "How long will my truck last?". And I see people put things on here like I'm at 40K and 60K with no issues.. and that's cute but.. :-) I am really impressed with how my 2007 has held up. It could die tomorrow and I would be happy with it's performance and durability. Nothing but regular maintenance for me i.e. Oil Changes, Brakes, changing the fluids.. seriously that's all..

I am thinking about getting a new pioneer radio for the dash to update the electronics since it's 2016 and all, but won't be replacing my Rockford Fosgate speakers.. that truck has amazing sound, especially with the sub-woofer under my drivers seat..

Seriously, great truck. Just wanted to let some of you guys know as I remember wondering that myself when I brought her home. Good luck to you all in your vehicle endeavors.

[contact information removed]