Used 2018 Nissan Rogue SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Rogue for Sale
Select your model:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

Maybe the best all around new car I've purchased

Eileen A, 11/09/2018
SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I rented the Rogue and drove it for a week while vacationing. Great handling and gas economy. Plenty of pep in the 4 cylinder model. This prompted us to add it to our list of smaller SUV's to check out. We looked at the Ford Escape but smaller overall, poor head room height and tiny GPS screen. We considered the Edge but considerably more expensive. This is our first Nissan (first top of the line model purchase) and it's only been 9 months but so far all good. I've always been a Honda and Ford fan but couldn't get excited over the CRV exterior design. Anyway still look forward to getting in my Rogue everyday and enjoying a great ride. UPDATE:My Rogue just turned 3 yrs old. Not that its given me any trouble but I' d now give it a 4 score. The reasons are: 1) I've found it isn't very comfortable to drive longer distances or as a passenger. The leather is pretty but it's too hard and unmoving. The seats in back are narrow for an adult. 2) it has every bell and whistle which are just unused electronics waiting to go bad. I don't like the idea of a car trying to drive itself. 3) oddly it doesn't have simple electronics like an audible reminder when you or the passenger forgets to fasten their seat belt. We may not be buying another Nissan in the future.

Great vehicle!

Rogue Owner18, 03/11/2019
SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I'm 6'3" tall and finding a car that I can sit in and ride comfortably is hard to find. Before buying this car I tried the Ford Edge which is similar in size and features. The Ford was still a little small in the cockpit area and didn't have all of the features for the same price. I also tried the Nissan Altima, which I liked, but with the seat in the lowest setting and as far back as it would go my head still touched the roof. The features are outstanding for the price as well. It has virtually everything that the top of line model has except a sunroof/moonroof, leather seats and lane assist. All of which I can easily live without. I have seen some criticize the lack of power but when you consider the gas mileage and the fact that it's a 4 cyl. I think it packs plenty of punch. I will say that the ride is so smooth and comfortable that often I'm driving 10mph or more than I think I'm actually driving. I don't know if it's the best but if you are in the market for this type of vehicle I would encourage you to give it a try. After having driven the Rogue for 9 months now I stand by my assessment. I would add that the lack of power that I alluded to in the last review may be partly due to there being two settings on the car that I didn't realize. There is an economy mode and a sport mode. The sport mode does add more "get up and go".

Made for the Lady

Frank J. Gubala, Sr., 07/06/2018
SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Car handles, has loads of safety items, technology is tops, auto braking system, side car warning system, leather seats installed for added comfort and are beautiful. What pick up for 4 cyl. engine. Quiet transmission comfort seats and adjustments to customize. Nice key FOB for safety and pre-cooling on a hot day. Nice headlamps and tail lights. Nissan has out designed many auto makers with a luxury car for thousands less. We added the 6 year warranty due to the high end technology. The nice look, great technology, safety ratings make this a car to seriously consider.

Honda CRV vs My New Rogue

Frank Romani, 10/05/2018
SL 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I drove a 2017 Rogue and decided to buy a 2017 Honda CRV EXNavi hated it, problems with 1.5 turbo engine gas in oil, no help from Honda. Traded it off for a 2018 Rogue SL and. This is ten times the car that the Honda was. Honda was once a good car but they are no longer the car they used to be. Stay away from any Honda with the 1.5 turbo engine.

Rogue review

Nissan owner, 10/17/2018
SV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Haven’t had it long, but love this vehicle 🚗. Was able to get all of the options I wanted at the SV trim level. Saved me thousands. Also have a Murano in the family and really like the size of the Rogue.

12345...15