Used 2011 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews - 79 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Nissan Rogue Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Rogue model:

2011 Nissan Rogue
By Barbara P

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my 2011 Nissan Rogue brand new. I don't do much driving so I have 62,000 miles on it. It started making a noise, thought it was the wheel bearing but found out it was the CVT transmission. Of course the warranty expired with 60,000. Contacted Nissan headquarters they made me go to the dealership to get a written quote from them. They quoted me $5400. After I paid $147.50 for my second diagnosis, they rejected the claim and would not help out at all. Summer from headquarters said it so nonchalantly, she probably says it to the other 35% of Nissan Rogue customers. I can't believe Nissan can be so heartless when they know they need to recall their transmissions. My SUV is now sitting in my driveway until I decide to fix it or junk it. It was only 2,000 miles over warranty. Do not buy any Nissan products they all have the same transmission in it. They did upgrade it to a Generation 5. In another two years it will be a Generation 6. Stay away from Nissan's.

shimmy when starting to go.
By Edmounds

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I love my 2011 until it started to shimmy when starting out and driving slow. I had the 2 front axles replaced as well as tires rotated. Still the shimmy. What can I do to fix it. it has almost 120k miles on it. well taken care of. HELP!!!

CTV FAILURE AT 48k
By slpatl

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

2011 with transmission fail. I can drive my car for now but the noise is horrible when off the gas and beginning to idle and at low to mid range speeds. Nissan service dept. said it is in poor condition and wants to charge $4K to replace. Same cars with CVT technology (2003 to 2010 models and then jumps to 2012 and later models) have extended warranties of 120k miles or 10 years. My car falls well within these limits. I don’t understand why 2011 is not included. I’ve opened an out of warranty case with Nissan Cusumer Affairs and am awaiting their reply. I will be sure to update on the outcome. I am hoping they do the right thing.

trasmission problem
By zeke

2011 Nissan Rogue S 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

cvt transmission not good

Three is the charm
By SA Vincent

2011 Nissan Rogue SV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Price I paid was $10,000 PLUS trade-in. Am planning on getting another Rogue next year