Used 2007 Nissan Murano SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Murano for Sale
Select your model:
12345...24

Pros
Cons

Unreliable vehicle for the high price

pukark, 08/26/2013
SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

My powertrain warranty expired on March 13. I went to dealership on Jan/Feb 13 & till then I did not have any problem. I went again on 07/13 just after my warranty expired & now dealer says I have following issues and the price for it. Nissan Dealership is not telling me issues with cars until warranty runs out so that they can get money out of me. I have 5 year around 3 month and 49900 mileage on my 2007 Nissan murano SL. •right front lower control arm($445.99) & left front lower control arm($445.99) •Reseal transfer case ($1,871.37) •Replace rack & pinion assembly ($1,441.19) •Replace oil pan gasket($141.99) Hall nissan virginia beach suks .transfer case problem is wide spread.

Best car I ever owned

CF, 07/04/2018
SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Car drives beautifully no matter what the weather. Handles comfortably, quiet drive, CVT which requires no input from me. Leather seats with great padding and lumbar support. Plenty of room in the back seat and enough cargo space for me. Recently transported four kitchen chairs and had no problem fitting them in the back. Have been driving this car for 11 years, and at 129,000 miles have had very few mechanical issues. Would buy it again.

Love ❤️ my Murano

Margo H., 06/15/2018
SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I bought my 2007 Murano used February 2017 with a 126,000 miles on it. It was a 2 lot, 2 previous owners vehicle myself being the 3rd. I have the SL AWD. The original owner apparently upgraded at purchase so my Murano has almost everything the SE has. No navigation which I am fine with. We use mid grade gas ⛽️ 89. I notice if we use the lowest it rattles more. All maintenance is done as soon as it’s due. Luckily my Murano was well taken care of by previous owners. I get 18.8 miles per gallon and moving up because I reset my average mpg so I could get an accurate reading. Plus I don’t drive like a maniac. Follow the road rules and dont beat your Murano it will run longer and gas will go further. I did my research before buying this vehicle. It is not made for off roading. It does have some pep but it’s not going to fly like an 8 cylinder. The CVT transmission is quiet and smooth. Keep in mind how it works and you will understand how hot rodding this vehicle could cause issues. The back seat is very roomy. I dont have 3rd row seating. The front seats are adjustable and heated. I can also store my seat preference on the drivers door. You can also set your driver seat to move to make it easier to get in and out with the led screen options again don’t have navigation. The back up camera is great. You can see the entire width of the vehicle. For those who like music the Bose sound system is nice and honestly I can turn mine all the way up and it could still handle louder. I don’t know if all of the systems come with sub woofer but mine did. It fits inside of the spare tire in the storage. The LED are adjustable and very bright. Well maintained braking system stops on a dime. I like the back window wiper! My favorite thing besides everything is my keyless start using my FOB. I feel safe with my family in our 2007 Nissan Murano SL AWD. It’s a great family vehicle that needs on time routine maintenance. I ❤️ mine and will definitely buy another Nissan in the future. Update: 12 year old Murano ended up with a rusted rear subframe. How does a vehicles suspension rust that badly at this age? $2700.00 dollars later and it's now safe to drive. Seems like maybe Nissan only used partial quality items to supe up their sales but fall flat when it comes longer term. 12 year old vehicles should not experience these type of major repairs.

Nice Ride - Got a great deal

Drewtoo, 10/26/2006
SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just purchased my '07 SL-AWD a month ago and so far so good. Really like how quickly it passes other vehicles. Love the NAV and the back up camera. Another cool thing is the speed sensitive radio volume and the tire pressure monitor and gas mileage indicator. So far I am at 19 MPG and I'm no granny when I'm driving to work. The seats are very comfortable and the ride is so smooth and quite and the handing is amazing for a SUV. Took a sharp corner @ 55 MPH and no roll or wheel squeal. The only regret I have is getting it in black. I forgot how much you have to keep it cleaned. But when it is clean, wow, it looks sharp.

Former BMW driver

Brian, 10/11/2010
SL 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I just bought my 2007 Murano, used, and have about 2000 trouble free miles on it. I drove a BMW 323i for 8 years, but it was starting to cost me big $. Looking for reliability, style and performance, the Murano so far has fit the bill nicely. I was surprised how tight and controlled the ride is. Steering provides good feel & connection to the road, brakes solid and strong. The ride on highway is comfortable and well controlled. Occasionally, small bumps on turns tend to cause some minor wheel hop, but still well controlled. The engine sounds great when started and has good torque. I'm getting 22 MPG combined. CVT works smoothly, though does rob some acceleration from a strong engine.

12345...24