2017 Nissan Maxima Sedan Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Nissan Maxima Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Maxima model:

Squeaky Driver Seat
By Perfecto

2017 Nissan Maxima Sedan 3.5 S 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Just bought a 2017 Maxima S at Virginia Beach and 2 weeks later the driver seat started to squeak. The spring in the back area makes so much noise it gets annoying. Every time I move, turn, back up and getting off the car I can hear the springs squeak. I had it serviced at the dealer yesterday and was told they could not do anything about it because it is an a safety issue which to me is a bunch of bull crap. Furthermore, they compared it to another new car and that too makes the same squeaky noise. Is this a design flaw? At any rate I left very frustrated that nothing was done and no resolution offered. So for those thinking about buying a maxima, think twice. Either that or start using ear plugs!!

Maxima Man
By chip.parker

2017 Nissan Maxima Sedan Platinum 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I recently took ownership of my 5th consecutive Maxima. the 2017 Maxima Platinum. It is by far better to drive, control and travel in any other car in its class I have driven. The dealership (Browns Dulles, Sterling, Va.) is exceptionally responsive and always goes above and beyond when responding to my needs.