Skip to main content

$27,400

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Awesome EV...

Todd Z, 05/02/2022
SV PLUS 4dr Hatchback (electric DD)

We purchased a SL Plus a few months ago. Its a great car. We charge it about once a week - the 225 range is perfect for our use pattern. The level 2 charger (included) was easy to install at our garage after we upgraded the outlets. Inside its very comfortable with great visibility. The Media and dash are simple to use and more like a traditional auto. The EV related menus are simple as well. Back seat is a back seat - good enough for ad hoc travelers and our pups - not limo space though. Back seats DO FOLD DOWN - so some of the reviews are incorrect here. Rear storage is as expected for a Compact Car+. Overall we'd buy it again - Nissan is inexpensive and truly proven.

Worth it

Angel H, 03/24/2022
S PLUS 4dr Hatchback (electric DD)

So I got the leaf in November, I drive 50 miles a day round trip, i charge at work, i got the carpool pass, so I save 15 minutes in my commute each way and I just received my rebate check. At first u feel a bit paranoid about keeping up the charge, but then you get use to it. The car has some balls too when you gun it. Overall it's worth it, not the prettiest car but it gets me from point a to point b. And I don't feel like a sucker for paying for his high gas prices.

Very good value

mongo, 05/12/2022
S 4dr Hatchback (electric DD)

By combining Nissan incentives and state rebates, I was able to lease this car for peanut money. A total no brainer. It has much greater range than it is rated for. At 85% charge my range is 165 miles. I see no reason to get the “plus” model given the extra cost. The base model has so much tech where it counts (car play and safety stuff) and low tech where you don’t care (manual parking brake and seats). The ride is excellent for a small car. Seats are much more comfortable compared to chevy bolt.

5 out of 5 stars

Excellent, reliable EV for the price!

Shawn Nelson, 03/20/2022
SL PLUS 4dr Hatchback (electric DD)

Owned for over a year and no issues. Great overall EV. Comfortable, reliable, and great value. Consistently getting over the EPA range listed.

5 out of 5 stars

good bye gas stations, hello independence

gresz, 06/11/2022
SV PLUS 4dr Hatchback (electric DD)

We love our leaf. Having our own solar installation allows us to charge ecomically at home. We enjoy the freedom from oil products and the conforts our leaf has installed.