Used 2013 Nissan Juke Hatchback Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Juke for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

So much fun

cherokeegirl71, 05/13/2014
SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I have liked the look of the Juke since I first saw it in 2011. Have had mine now for almost 2 months. I average 29.2 mpg in economy mode, which blows my jeep out the water. Sport mode is addictive. The ride is comfortable, I love all the bells and whistles. It handles well, responds to steering and foot pedals quickly. It is fun to drive, the reaction of a sports car with the safety of an SUV. There is not a lot of cargo room, but enough for a trip to the grocery store. Drop the seats down and lots of room.

Fun with Compromises

phranc68, 07/07/2014
SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I love my Juke. I was looking for a unique, sporty, AWD for my new car and found all that and more in my new Juke. We already have a minivan, so the small spaces of the Juke are not an issue. Fun, responsive, eye catching. Most of the controls are intuitive and the "manual" CVT option actually works pretty well, giving the driver real control over the power. It has been a reliable, fun and enjoyable car.

Disposable car

Angela, 03/16/2019
SL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I loved loved my juke until around 100k miles. The timing chain broke ( mine was not on the recall list.) While replacing my engine they found a crack in my turbo. Nissan said this was a common problem for this car.

6 Years After Purchase - Still Happy

Richard Shilling, 06/17/2019
SV 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

I'm very happy with my Juke. Yes, it's small and has limited cargo space. Well, I wanted a small car and the cargo space for what I haul has never been too small. The performance is fine. My mileage is lower than some report, but I don't drive for economy. Yes, the road-handling is very good for this type of vehicle. Sold Juke, now own a Hyundai Kona that I like and is more modern

Love the 2013 Nissan Juke!

ldkoebe, 04/26/2017
SL 4dr Hatchback AWD (1.6L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

We have only owned the vehicle for a month, but so far I like it better than the brand new Ford we purchased. Nissan definitely knows how to build a solid vehicle. Other than rear wheel well road noise, it is hands down a much better vehicle than the Escape. I purchased the Juke for my daughters first car. If it works as well as it has been even with high miles on it, I will be getting rid of the Ford and purchasing another Juke.