Used 2011 Nissan Armada SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Armada for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2011 Nissan Armada SL

dclark347, 11/02/2010
SL 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I did a TON of research before deciding to purchase the Armada. This truck has been everything I hoped it would be. The exterior has a beauty about it and is in a class by itself. It doesn't look like any other full- size SUV on the market. The interior is spacious and well equipped but it should be for a $40k truck. The ride is smooth and the vehicle has excellent performance with all stock equipment. My kids have a hard time opening the rear doors with the handles mounted so high but they will grow into it. The only drawback I have found is the fuel economy. Don't expect to get anything over 15 mpg with this vehicle. It's just too heavy to get anything better.

2011 Armada SL

matthans, 01/17/2012
SL 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I did a lot of research before buying this vehicle. Bang for your buck you cant find a better large SUV. I went from a Nissan Pathfinder to this Armada because we wanted more room. My wife loves driving it because it sits up high and feels very safe with the kids. Our insurance went down $15/mo because of the size too. Gas mileage isn't good (12-13) no matter how I drive it. Its just a tank, but manuevers very easy. With two young kids and a large dog this truck was everything we wanted and more.

great vehicle

gorilla7, 04/16/2011
Platinum 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

this is the best choice and value in a large suv dont bother with the tahoe or yukon no room on interior, no tow capacity cost 7-10M more for equel equipment expedition = no power, ugly sequoia = toy like dash, no handeling dont knock it till you drive it you must drive this vehicle to really appreciate the luxury

Brand new and already needs repairs/replacements.

denverdan, 03/28/2012
SV 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in an Infiniti FX35 that I never had a single problem with. I needed a vehicle that would tow my new boat and since the Infiniti (Nissan) was so good, I figured that the Armada would be the perfect choice. So far the vehicle has 210 miles on it and I have made a horrible mistake. There is a terrible shake from the steering wheel when the vehicle hits 65mph (I never took it that fast during the test drive). The lift gate doesn't shut tight without slamming it and pushing hard at the same time. I feel like my rear window will shatter some day if I have to keep this up. The driver's side rear view mirror begins vibrating at 40+mph and only gets worse the faster I go.

Thinking of a Nissan? A cautionary tale.

Glenn Urban, 11/19/2016
SL 4dr SUV 4WD (5.6L 8cyl 5A)

Shortly after our Armada was out of warranty, a rear AC line corroded through so the AC did not work. The part was installed in one piece, so the repair meant removing body from frame to replace it.....at a cost of $4,000.00! So far the company refuses to talk to me about it. Pathfinders have had the same design "feature".