Used 2014 Nissan Altima Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Altima for Sale
Select your model:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

I love this car

renee33, 02/11/2014
2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have owned many cars in the past including last a 2010 Acura TL. After renting a Nissan Altima and driving it round trip over 1200 miles for a trip I was sold and got rid of my Acura and brought the 2014 Nissan Altima S with the Sport Value Package. I absolutely love the gas mileage I get from it I easily go all highway driving over 600 miles before needing gas and the features are great for me not too many not too few features. I think it has a great ride and looks impressive. I get lots of comments on it and so far after purchasing it in mid September I have only had oil changes necessary and anticipate no problems in the future.

Great car, if it only ran

Susan Marshall, 01/04/2016
2.5 SL 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

From jerking violently while shifting/CVT to shuddering until it shuts off while idling at stop lights, turning, behind school busses, etc., shutting off each time the car is placed in reverse or drive to completely disengaging while driving down the road/highway leading to coasting while the gas pedal and engine stop "talking" to each other, my car has progressively become a death trap. This 2014 Altima appears to completely flummox the dealership's service folks. They can't seem to fix it. Corporate refuses to pay for or replace whatever is broken. Oh, to top it off, the same Nissan dealership said it is only worth $9k for trade in. Despite being very happy with the car for the first 18-months, this 4-time Nissan buyer is desperately searching for faith that this car's current issues are a fluke, can be fixed, and the car I worked so hard to buy will return to being the reliable, comfortable, and economic car I loved.

The Best Car I have ever owned

akinchen, 12/06/2013
3.5 SV 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

This is a fantastic car , I opted to get the 3.5 SV mainly due to the performance . It is extremely fast for a sedan and extremely fuel Efficient . Slow down the RPM to about 68 on HWY and I consistently get 36 MPG, Brim to Brim fill up , Go about 75 and it will go down to the original specs which is 31 MPG. I use only synthetic oil in all my cars . For Texas hwy it is a fantastic car , quiet and Luxury. I also have Lexus and it is to me a bit better than my 4 year old Lexus which I paid a lot more for. Nissan CVT is considered the best of all Car makers . I prefer Cloth interior , not a big fan of leather . The car is Super quiet and is the best car I have ever owned , beat all

2014 Pearl white Altima

nicecarz, 09/02/2014
2.5 SV 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Love this car. Smooth, quiet and a good quality car for the money. Traded in a 2014 Honda CRV for a 2014 Altima SV. Getting better gas mileage and a smoother ride. Have noticed that noise when accelerating that everyone is talking about. It does not bother me though after all I am coming out of a noisy SUV.

Transmission failure

Walt, 09/29/2015
2.5 S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

After 2 years 46,000 miles my nissan altima 2014 transmission failed. Dealer will replace the transmission but still feel uncomfortable with the transmission.

12345...16