2020 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 Sedan Consumer Reviews

$14,995

Save as much as $2,043
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

I love this car!

KY Mirage Owner, 04/11/2021
LE 4dr Sedan (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

Although I'm a firm believer in the old adage "you get what you pay for" the low price is what attracted me to this car to begin with. I read all the reviews I could find online and came to the conclusion that everyone dislikes or downright hates this car but I decided to give it a chance anyway and I'm so glad that I did. Sure, if you're used to driving a $35,000 to $60,000 car then you might not be able to adjust to this car. Not everyone has that kind of money though and for the price I paid I absolutely adore this car! I'm a 6 foot tall male and the "cockpit" feels cozy. Not cramped or small or tight, but cozy. It's a little louder when compared with more expensive vehicles but it's not what I would call noisy or loud. Yes, I wish it could accelerate a little faster but overall speed is no problem. I did 80mph on the interstate yesterday with zero issues. The gas mileage is amazing and have you seen the manufacturers warranty?! Wow! I highly recommend this car.

Excellent Sub-Compact Sedan

Henry B., 12/22/2020
SE 4dr Sedan (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

The 2020 Mirage G4 is an excellent small sedan with superb MPG and comfortable ride. I drive a BMW Z4 and will not compare these 2 vehicles because they are so totally different. My wife uses the G4 as a daily driver and enjoys the vehicle which provides great mileage, feels comfortable, safe and we love the phenomenal warranty. I purchased the G4 so we can save money to maintain my "expensive to fix" BMW Z4. I would highly recommend the Mirage G4 since it is basic inexpensive transportation.

Great Fuel Efficiency and great on the road

expert-mech, 01/20/2020
ES 4dr Sedan (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

All mini hatchback feels unsafe on the road, like the mini EVO. But this Mitsubishi Mirage G4 have a great safty feature just other mini vehicle. Great on fuel and room at the back to carry groceries and daily stuff. Great for travel to school, work or short trips.

Ad
  • $15,295starting MSRP

Great car

Anonymous , 05/09/2020
SE 4dr Sedan (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

This car is made fuel efficiency. it's not a muscle car. I know someone that has a g4 it's a great car we got hills it does very good going up them. I would recommend the g4 too anybody. I would never buy an a American car

Owned for 5 1/2 months

Gwen Br, 12/18/2019
SE 4dr Sedan (1.2L 3cyl CVT)

No pick and and go felt unsafe on 5 to 6 lane highways lightweight small and compact good on gas its good for local driving. Noisy engine as if it weren't going to go esp. up hills. Traded it in asap for a SUV Buick for the price this should be sold for 8 grand.