Used 1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max Pickup Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

$833 - $1,766

Used Mighty Max Pickup for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

The Best Truck Ever Really!

The Wildchild, 01/06/2007
2dr Regular Cab SB

Rallying, rock climbing, drifting, racing, jumping, this this truck can do it all. Plus they're invincible. I'm not joking. I love mine to death and run it harder than any other vehicle out there and it holds up better than any car or truck. I love it!

1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max

Jason Carlson, 04/30/2007
2dr Regular Cab SB

This truck has been the most reliable vehicle that I have ever owned and by far the funnest to drive. Any one looking for a compact truck I would recommend a Mitsubishi Mighty Max.

pick-up was stolen last night . What $$$

mike turner, 04/13/2002
2dr Regular Cab SB

We have had the vechicle and loved it. It was in excellant condition with the oil and lube every 3000 miles or earlier. It was used as a tow vehicle every winter, pulled behind out motor home. We had no problems with it at all. had the radiator flushed 2 years ago. other than that no problems at all

Best Buy

Josh, 10/11/2002
2dr Regular Cab SB

Awesome truck! Very reliable, good handling, and great design. Mine has flowmaster exhaust, K&N filter, Electro Fans, Bosch quad fire plugs, and I'm running full Synthetic in it. This truck is amazing for a four cyclinder, I've beat Honda Civic, Supra's, Jetta, off the line easy! Does 0-60 in 7.5 seconds!!!!!!