Used 2008 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Galant for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great car, great value

bosox1001, 03/25/2012
ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased mine with about 42k miles on it and a year later have it approaching 61k. It's a great car that is both practical for commuting AND fun to drive! As far as value within class, it blows away anything Honda can offer. Don't be fooled by it only being a 4 cylinder 4 speed automatic and think it has a weak engine. It gets a surprising amount of power for it's engine size, but since it's not a 3L V6, it gets very respectable gas mileage. Plus the tank is huge, I can get around 420+ miles per tank. The trunk is also HUGE, as I do a lot of tailgating and it can fit multiple fold-up tables, grills, wood, coolers, with room to spare. Overall, it's a very great value.

Consumer Ratings have more value

lovemycar, 06/30/2010
ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Galant. It's stylish, nice looking interior. Great on gas. Had it for over 2 years now and still love driving it! I usually get sick of cars quickly, not this one, not yet anyway.

never fails

jtho249, 09/27/2011
ES 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my Galant for over two years and 40,000 miles. I've taken it on long trips and I obviously drive it every day. it is easy to drive. I have not had one issue mechanically. don't get the seats wet. the cloth they used will show a ring just from water. I have had to steam clean the seats to get the marks out. this car looks good and I will always recommend it to friends. as in most cases. treat your car well and it will treat you well.

Oh yeah

A King, 07/26/2008
DE 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this vehicle 2 days ago. I love it. It's a smooth drive and good on gas. It looks great too! I had my 3 nieces in the back seat; they weren't cramped (ages 18,14 and 9.

An Awesome Car!

Happy Mitsu Customer, 10/03/2008
Ralliart V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The 2008 Mitsubishi Gallant Ralliart is so much more car than I ever expected. Looked at Nissan Altima, Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, VW Passat and Mazda 6 and this car blows them all away. The navigation system is awesome and the stereo is one of the best I have ever heard! Not to mention this car is FAST!