Used 1993 Mitsubishi Diamante Sedan Consumer Reviews

$770 - $1,858

Used Diamante for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

1993 Diamante LS

rockinout88, 01/04/2007
LS 4dr Sedan

This car wasn't bad...when I first bought it. I will agree that now that it has 225,000 miles on it, things will happen. However, this car is a nightmare. I recently found out that the engine in these cars has a recall. They burn oil and in 3,000 miles you will have nothing left. This goes along with the expensive parts I have had to replace. I would not suggest buying this car for the long term.

Best Sedan

Dizamante, 11/27/2002
LS 4dr Sedan

I believe this is one of the best Mitsubishi sedans out there, or sedan in general. My family all owns Mitsubishi's and we all love them. This car out performs Honda, Toyota, Nissan and any other Japanese sedans out there. Plus the quality is great, and will last for another 100,000 miles. I have pushed it everyday since I have got it and it still goes smoothly.

Beware the gadgetry

Ziggy, 12/21/2002
LS 4dr Sedan

This was a great car to drive when I first got it, but soon thereafter things began to fall apart. Be careful when you have to replace the struts. They run approximately $1000 apiece not to mention replacing the compressor for the air ride system. Speaking with mechanics who have fixed my car, they have mentioned similar problems with other Diamantes including problems with the transmission, air compressed struts, air conditioning. I can't wait to finally get rid of the car. I am convinced that Diamante means "headache" in Japanese.

A Great Decade of Drivin'

texson66, 08/07/2003
ES 4dr Sedan

I have really enjoyed my Mitsubishi! It handled like a sports car( man, it can corner!), had a throaty growl on acceleration, and still looks great! The interior held up well for over 10 years ..just a small wear spot on the drivers side mat.

1993 Diamante

duggles, 04/08/2006
LS 4dr Sedan

Overall this is not a bad car. However, the paint doesn't last, the seats are coming apart at the seams, and the automatic transmission is real troublesome. Also, this has to be one of the least aerodynamic cars I have ever driven - it gets about 18 mpg around town and about 20 on the highway.