Used 1994 Mercury Tracer Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Tracer for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Great Air Conditioning

IMissTheBannerPlane, 04/22/2010
4dr Sedan

'94 Tracer has the best air conditioning unit . With my fav Lincoln/ Mercury service mechanic.. The car is a real gem. The back seat can lie flat and combined with the trunk.. there isn't anything you can't move. i've carried D J equipment.. Christmas trees..glass desks.. yukka trees..6 ft speakers..10 foot lighting..hd tv.. treadmill.. etc... that a friend with a Caddy couldn't.

Excellent Car!

Samantha Yawn, 05/12/2005
4dr Sedan

I love everything about this car. It is a great car to drive and really reliable on gas. I kept my gas for a whole month and then only had to pay about $10. So, it is really reliable. I never had to do any kind of repairs on it at all.

1994 Tracer Trio Review

TRice, 08/09/2004
4dr Sedan

I have owned this vehicle since it was new. The only mahor thing that has ever happened to it was when the timing belt broke on the interstate. In fact, that wouldn't have happened if we had replaced it when we should have. In a time of outrageous gasoline prices, the Tracer gets me back and forth to work on about $10 a week. The air conditioner is still ice cold, the brakes have only been replaced once. I love this car and would definitely consider another purchase of a Ford product.

Mercury Tracer

jmass, 03/14/2002
LTS 4dr Sedan

Economical car that drives/corners well. Fast pick up, good turn radius. Sporty design for a sedan. Expensive parts wore out sooner than expected for amount of wear and tear on engine. Comfortable interior. Good value for all extra features, cruise control, automatic windows/locks, sunroof, a/c