Used 1992 Mercury Topaz Sedan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Topaz for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

my ride

davis314, 01/17/2004
GS 4dr Sedan

this has been an excellant vehicle, the only major repair i have had to do is a front wheel bearing at 120000miles

terrific vehicle

jonib, 10/14/2005
LS 4dr Sedan

Bought this mercury new in 1992, has never left us down, maintenence has been unbelievable small compared to the 1999 dodge durango we also bought new. Our mercury bills probably total $500.00 From 1992 till present, the durango already exceeds $4,000.Oo!!!! Topaz is very comfortable to drive, very nice dependable family car. The body still looks brand new after all these years and is not garage kept!

fantasitique car

cellist, 06/20/2003
GS 4dr Sedan

I bought in 2000,it has 290000 kilo,now it has 325000kilo,it still works very good ,I spend maxime 500 cad for reperation in 3 years in montreal,it is a fantasitique car ! I think it will run to 400000 kilo.

Topaz troubles

tayloekm, 06/25/2003
GS 4dr Sedan

My time with this vehicle was rough. It was relatively old when i bought it but the mileage was low. Despite the low mileage there were many problems. The muffler needed to be replaced as well as struts, starter, serpentine belt, as well as a rusted bottom of vehicle. The interior was accebtable and somewhat comfortable. Also the automatic rear door locks failed and the driver side window did not go down.