Used 2006 Mercury Montego Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Montego for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...12

Pros
Cons

I like my 2006 Mercury Montego Premier

oleander1, 11/15/2011
Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I recently bought a 2006 Mercury Montego. I am a senior lady and was on my own as far as finding a car and doing my own research. I used this website often. I drove 8 cars. The Mercury was the first car I drove and after considering all the others, it is the car I bought. I am no expert, but I do know quality and recognize performance in cars. This car is a lovely car. Good looking, big comfy interior, a heavy weight which drives and feels good. Corners great. You could live in the trunk. On the downside, undersized engine and some peculiar gadget arrangements inside. But overall, a wonderful buy. If you find one with low miles, buy it.

Maintenance free

GREAT CAR, 10/26/2010
Premier 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I have had my montego for 5 years and have 145,000 miles on it. I have had no trouble with this car. I hoping to keep it this car for 4 more years and give it to my daughter.

Great car

Daryl Wright, 07/20/2016
Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I still have this car and it only has about 88,000 miles on it now. I plan on keeping it for quite some time to come.

A fine automobile

MANNY, 07/30/2006
Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Having owned 7 Mercurys in the past 18 years I am impressed by the constant quality and reliability of the marque. The 2006 Montego, although not an impressive looking style, is right up there with most vehicles in its class. The comfort is absolutely superb for both driver and passengers. The roominess is superior to most cars, even those costing thousands more. Tall seating is almost as good as most SUVs.

Luxury not Zip

DC, 09/03/2006
Premier 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

First off I work where they build the Merc. That said, this is not an ad to sell more but my real opinion of this car. It is what it is, a well built economical. (read really good milage for a big car)It isn't a hot rod but you're there at the next stop light with the rest. I see over 17 mpg in town driving and 28 and change on the road with three and a half folks inside and stuff in the trunk. I never have to ask; Hey you got enough room back there?, there's plenty, even the Shack might not complain. If you like more power it's coming soon in '08 from what I read. I drove out through the mountains of CO. and did it without strain. Try one. Ok I do work there:)

12345...12