Used 2010 Mercury Mariner Consumer Reviews - 21 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Mercury Mariner

View reviews for a specific Mariner model:

Not a Mountaineer
By tootz

2010 Mercury Mariner 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I got this vehicle after driving a Mountaineer for 6 years.
The Mariner was a little disappointing-comparitvely speaking. I got a great deal on it however. Gas mileage is OK, comfort is OK, but the drive is noisey at best. And, while I did get the 'flex fuel' model, there is no flex fuel to be found in my area of the country - what is the point?

The price, sync, sun roof, and the sound system.

quieter ride, better gas mileage, heating control on stearing wheel.

OK
By jtr

2010 Mercury Mariner 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Just bought the vehicle and got an incredible deal. Not as comfortable as I would like. Great mileage, some wind noise. Wished the seat went further back

Gas mileage, AWD

drivers seat was wider and went back farther

Love my Mariner!
By BK2010

2010 Mercury Mariner 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

My M.M is much more than I thought it would be. The big rebates/incentives and good gas mileage (for an SUV) were huge motivators in my decision to purchase a M.M. I was surprisingly shocked at how much I like this SUV. My MPG gauge tells me I am getting 27, great, smooth ride, love the interior & the sun roof. An extra plus is the sync system which I have finally mastered.

smooth ride

none so far

What a ride
By mtre

2010 Mercury Mariner Premier 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

This car was actually our number two choice. We had picked out a JGC to purchase but kept getting the run around from the Jeep dealership. All I can say is Thank Goodness they tried to hose us. We got a much better vehicle, with more options, and better overall quality, for a heck of a lot less money. We are sold on Ford products for life. Thank you Bob Howard Ford of Okc! I will never stray to GM or Chrysler again.

Love everything about! If I had to pick one feature to be my favorite it would have to be the SYNC system with Navigation. Do not know how we have gotten along without it!

I do not know what to improve, everything is perfect! How about this for an add on: A side sitting jump seat for a sixth passenger would be cool, but I am quirky like that. Love the car!

No Regrets
By ernie

2010 Mercury Mariner Premier 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Being that dad worked for FORDS, I figured it was time to get rid of the Honda Odyssey and downsize into the Mariner. It is a great vehicle and coming from a minivan I was impressed, I don't feel like I am missing anything. The quality is outstanding, and I simply have no regrets!!

SYNC, sync, 911 Assist, Rear backup sensors, camera, the seats!!!

None as of yet