Used 2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV Consumer Reviews - 42 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific M-Class model:

2008 ML350 Chrysler POS
By MZBenz-POS

2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Worst vehicle i have ever owned!! Theres a reason Mercedes Benz dealers cant even get you in for service even when they are charging over 200 and hour in the service department.I have owned Several Mercedes models over the last 30 years and will never ever spend a red cent on another after my experience with my ML350.With only 70k on it this vehicle is nothing but problem after problem.Door lock actuater,battery,auxcilary battery,brake light problem,speed sensors,check engine light,camshat plugs leaking.Chrysler built POS!!!! Going to Toyoata for any and all future vehicles or American!!!

A Piece of Metal...
By Hervey

2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought my 1st Mb 6 years ago, a CLK 320 such an amazing car I got seduced by his performance.. Then we decide to add a 06 E350 Sport what a désappointement... After all we decide to traded it in for this 08 Ml 350 4matic with over 100k Miles, But Maaan!!! This SUV feel like a Rock or block of metal moving... it picks speed so smoothly, it handle curves like a racing car. It so confortable which gives you the pleasure to drive, these are the cars that make you fell like driving and driving without being tired of driving... Because it was built to give you a pleasure of driving... My wife and I looking forward to keep this piece of Rock Metal for a very long time jst like We did with the CLK...

Great Car
By Ed Mc

2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML350 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Overall great car. A little overboard on the elec/tech stuff. Car rides a little heavier than I would like, but if ever in an accident that will be a plus.

Power and Pleasure
By Mark

2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML550 4dr SUV AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

I purchased this vehicle because I loved the body style and then I discovered the power of a vehicle that can take you on leisurely drive in the country or blow that sedan out of the water that thinks it's hot stuff at a signal light. Not that I would ever do that(at least not with my wife in the car). this SUV is a pleasure to drive probably my favorite vehicle in over 40 years of driving.

Outstanding!
By Duke

2008 Mercedes-Benz M-Class SUV ML550 4dr SUV AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

What a great vehicle. Excellent Driver. Outstanding Power, Torque and smooth acceleration. Purchased new in 2008 and have had very few issues. Still looks and drives as new with 117,000 miles. Oh, I only wish that MB offered this new in 2017 -- I would buy it immediately. The new GLE350 does not hold a candle to this 9 year old car.