Used 2000 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Consumer Reviews

Used M-Class for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...28

Pros
Cons
4.63 out of 5 stars

Gotta luv it

GMan, 11/13/2002
ML430 4dr SUV AWD

We got a great deal on this ML430 with 6 months and only 6000 miles on the clock and a 100K Starmark. Better deal than any new purchase. Yes, we've had to endure the stupid small fixes: drivers window stuck down, back passenger door sticking, left side of drivers seat broke. BUT, this is one heck of a drive and we love it on our 400 mile trips to Jay Peak. We had Pathfinders before, which we thought were comfortable, but this ML430 gets us there in such a refreshed state (and with style) that we now realize how mcuh of our energy went into driving the Pathfinders.

2.75 out of 5 stars

Not my Favorite

Candi, 04/02/2008
ML320 4dr SUV AWD

I've always owned BMW's, this is my first Mercedes Benz. I must say I prefer BMW over Benz. I like the drive but the seats are not comfortable they don't recline very well. I am starting to have multiples of problems from simple things as the window switch needs replacing to the radiator and now the brake control unit which is expensive. I'm trying to now sell this car but I'm afraid someone will be disappointed when they have to maintain it. But it's cute!

Original Owner now 17 years

Eric Martin, 06/20/2017
ML320 4dr SUV AWD

The best thing I can say for my 2000 ML 320 is that every time I test drive another SUV with the temptation to buy something new, I am more appreciative of my ML. The vehicle remains rock solid, and extremely comfortable. Granted, I only have 90K on it, but because it is from local use, I have put the interior through a lot of use. The leather seats were a wonderful choice, and are still flawless. Yes, there are sometimes repair issues, but over the past 17 years my average monthly cost has been well within the range of ownership of any premium vehicle. I'll probably drive my ML until the wheels fall off, and only God knows when that will be!

2 out of 5 stars
3 out of 5 stars

3.5 out of 5 stars

I hate this car!

sillygirl, 02/22/2009
ML320 4dr SUV AWD

We bought this car with 34000 miles on it. It was great the first two years. Minor things going wrong only. After that many little things went and each part was very expensive. Check engine light was on almost always usually sensors but all the time it drove me crazy. The SUV was very comfy and had all the bells and whistles but not worth the hassle of needing to be fixed all the time. I am getting rid of it tomorrow and it will not be missed.We have a leak in the front that no one can figure out where it comes from too.

1.63 out of 5 stars

Look somewhere, anywhere else

Candalerio, 07/28/2003
ML430 4dr SUV AWD

Poor reliability, serivce, design and material quality sum it up. Endless trips to the dealer for repairs and each requires 4 days while they get parts. Requests to fix things are ignored because "its supposed to be like that". Resale value is a joke: it seems word is getting aorund. I don't understand how MB can have a good reputation producing cars like this. Obviously, I will never buy from this manufacturer again.

12345...28