Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Diesel Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Diesel Consumer Reviews

GLK250 BlueTEC 4MATIC 2.1L 4-cyl. Twin-turbo Diesel AWD 7-speed Automatic - (2 reviews )

Blue tec crazy
By Mark

2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class Diesel GLK250 BlueTEC 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.1L 4cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

I did put larger tires on ..not run flates for better ride and handling My car is 2014 not a 2015 just love it

Little Black Beauty
By Curtis Still

Car runs great! Great gas mileage, trunk space has plenty of room. We use this car to run around town and cart 2 kids around to sports activities.
Its much easier to park than our GL450 and the backup camera is really nice. The front console is designed so you can put your cell phone in it and it will not slide around. The only negative remarks I have is in the back seat the cup holder is very cheaply made, nothing too heavy can go in it or it will break. The other is the moon roof cover is made of cheap fabric and prefer the solid look and feel of the GL450 model moon roof. The leather also doesn't seem to feel as nice as the GL450.

Other than that, I feel the price we paid for a Mercedes out ways the other cars we had looked at (Subaru Outback, BMW X3, & Infiniti FX35.