2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class SUV Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific GLC-Class model:

GCL300 4Matic Overachieves
By Carl B

2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class SUV GLC300 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

The GLC300 is a beautiful SUV inside and out. The interior is simple gorgeous with quality materials. I've shuttled 5 adults in the car comfortably with a smaller adult in the center back. Living in Colorado, the GLC has been up in the mountains numerous time including snowy roads over 12,000 ft elevation through the route 70 Eisenhower tunnel. Performance from the paired 9-speed trans with the turbo 2.0 engine is outstanding. Based the E-Class chassis, it is described as the most affordable E-Class you can buy. The GLC handles very, very well providing a civilized ride. I've had numerous sports cars including a track car and the GLC is a very satisfying car to drive through twisty mountain road or on the highway. I've been very surprised by the mileage and regularly see it over 30mpg. It is rated to be 28mpg/hwy. I simply love my time spent driving this SUV. Well done MB, it is a winner!

Our first Mercedes-Benz
By Ed S.

2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class SUV GLC300 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

This is our family's first Benz. The car itself is as comfortable as it is good looking and well design. Entertainment and overall interface are simple, user-friendly. Get Burmester sound system if you can, surround sound music in it makes the drive so much more enjoyable. Overall, a great car for utility, family, sports, outdoors and urban adventures.

GLC 300 Review
By David Thompson

Wonderful ride
By Ann

2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class SUV GLC300 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

I love this car. I wanted a car that would give me an elevated view of the road , as I am only 5'1 1/2". I have no trouble reaching all the controls. And there are several ways to control all the features, so once I figured out which were more convenient for me to use , the operation became smooth and easy (learning curve two days, and I'm older, and not a techie). The drivers seat is extremely comfortable. So buy it and enjoy it.

Very good handling and comfortable ride
By Sergio Verceles

2017 Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class SUV GLC300 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 9A)

Great handling, drives like a car.