Used 2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews - 50 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

MY care review
By tre luckett

It's a fun car to drive

Best car I've ever owned!
By Blair

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

THIS is what owning a Mercedes is all about! Excellence in every aspect!!!

Some praise, some gripes.
By Thomas E. Camp

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

There were 2 problems with this car. First, the front bumper is too close to the ground and too easily scratched and damaged. Second, the camber adjustment on all four wheels was poorly conceived and built. I had to buy an after-market camber kit to stop ruining tires. I have it fixed now. The car is a joy to drive and is quiet and very comfortable.

E350 My Ride
By Rick Frazier

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my 1st Benz. I have black with black interior. I've always liked the look of this car but initially I didn't like it after I purchased it. I drove a BMW prior and loved the way it handled. The E isn't bad it just wasn't a BMW. I don't have the xenon headlights and the stock headlights sucked at night, I replaced them with aftermarket HIDS and it's much better. The windshield wipers are also painfully slow so I use rainx washer fluid and it works pretty well. The car had 48K on it when I got it and now has 108. The autoclimate is one of the best I've owned, you set it and forget it but I've had some trouble with it cooling then blowing hot air on high fan and dealer hasn't been able to fix the problem. Like I said, the car grew on me, I love the look and always get compliments when its clean. My wife has a 09 Lexus 350 and the Benz initially felt sluggish compared to it. I think the Lexus seats are slightly more comfy on long trips but I'd prefer the driver of the benz vs the Lex. I'd buy another 350 but I think I'd prefer the 550. In my family because I purchased an E350, my sis bought a 350 as did a cousin and he also bought an S550. I'd recommend it but make sure you drive it 1st and not just around the block.

Great car when......
By Ken

2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 BlueTEC 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)

I just experienced the oil cooler leak. Had it towed to the mechanic for repair. Still trying to get it all worked out. This is a KNOWN issue that mercedes will not own. The gaskets were faulty and they have since released updated gaskets but refuse to pay for the repair at a nice 3 grand. Anyway when the car is running its a fun car. Going back to lexus.