Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe Consumer Reviews - 26 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Esthetically pleasing
By Ed Wormuth

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is the best looking car I’ve owned since my first which was an MGA. It is a driver’s car and a great road car. I’ve found it to be very reliable,but know that I am very pro preventive maintenance. I use the highest quality synthetic oil and change it regularly. I drive this car a lot and it has not let me down. It’s easily one the best cars I’ve ever owned and I’ve owned close to forty. It also receives compliments on its looks wherever I go

Stylish and fun to drive!
By Terran

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I do not have any issues mechanically to warn about. It has enough power to pass ppl on the highway easily. It hugs corners very well,with very little to zero body roll. The fuel consumption seems to be better than its given specs. I get lots of compliments on this car. The only complaint is that there isn’t much room in the back if you are tall. But tall ppl have plenty of room in the front.

Wow, my first. But the not my last !
By Loring britt

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Recently purchased a Pre own model with 49K. Replaced a few parts via Warranty(suggested). Dealership at Mercedes Benz of Greenway in Houston Texas has been more than exemplary. The performance and amenities definitely Mercedes-Benz. As they say nothing but the best.

Update:
The car is still performing like a Champion true Mercedes-Benz and its operating cost is extremely low. The performance and the ride still remained true to form. Already doing research on my next E350 I think it's going to be the convertible it's so sweet.

Love this car!
By Pamela Chambers

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is a car I could definitely keep for the long haul. That was my thinking when I purchased it. I'm happy with the 6 years I've had it. I'm considering a newer vehicle. Not because of any deficits- but because I'd like to take advantage of technology advances.

The best!
By Jeffery hutzler

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Best looking, best handling Mercedes I have owned. Hate to trade it in.