Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews

Used E-Class for Sale
Select your model:
12345...24

Pros
Cons

A Really Sleek Touring Coupe

miracolo, 08/06/2010

This is my first Mercedes and overall, I am extremely pleased. I have owned 6 BMWs and most recently, an Infiniti G37 Coupe, all with manual transmissions, so this car with auto/paddle shifters was a leap. Before buying I looked at a BMW335 Coupe, another G37 Coupe and an Audi A5 Coupe. While the A5 design is great, it felt a little cramped inside especially since the sunroof doesn't slide open - weird. The E350 looks great, inside and out. Interior is spacious and the panoramic sunroof adds to that. Road and highway handling are excellent, but it could use a bit more power and some muffler resonance. Overall, it's a Grand Touring Coupe that I am truly happy to drive.

the worst car i have owned

hal6, 02/03/2012

To the point; I am a professional driver-driving instructor. Have owned too many cars to count-mostly high performance; Porsches, Bmw's, Audis. Bought this vehicle for size to transport my baby gandchildren. In 16k miles had to have the front brakes/rotors replaced 3 times. Sticking throttle never repaired. Very unsafe. Numerous electonics failures-over 20 times in the shop. Unable to repair the vehicle properly, including the sticking throttle. When I requested a trade assist for another model, M-B corp. refused-advised "thats whet the warranty is for". Obviously will never own another M-B

LOVE THIS CAR!

TL05, 08/07/2009

This is the first time I have bought a MB. We were looking for a Coupe. We tried the 335, too small. Drove a A5. It was OK, but just OK. Then we walked into a MB Dealer. They had just received their first '10 Coupe that day. We loved it! Over the next 2 weeks, we took 3 test drives and thought it was great. We now have it 2 weeks and love it more. Car drives great. Love the Interior and Exterior. The Sound System is unbelievable. We do get looks from people and have been told that it is just beautiful. We made the right decision.

2010 E350 4Matic Sports Sedan

MbRaaj, 07/07/2010

Nice Exterior Styling, Expensive Options, needs improvement on performance and handling, good interior, sound system could be better, seats need improvement.

Perfection Is A Must Have.

Patti Atkins, 11/19/2015
E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

First Benz-1976. No other auto comes close, so it's been one after another every 5-6 years. Hate to give this one up, though- thrilling ride. Maybe a 2017.

12345...24