Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews - 119 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:

Purchased this car brand new..
By KATHY BELL

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

This was a great car...only repair was to the water pump and catalytic converter. Had more than 244,000 miles befor it was totaled in an accident.

Mercedes E-550 Review
By David Vener

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 2dr Coupe (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

The E-550 is a good looking car and is very easy to drive. Visibility is excellent and the car handles well and has very good acceleration. The instrumentation is simple once it is used a few times. The navigation is useless and is out of date the moment a new navigation disk is installed in the vehicle.

Very Nice & Affordable Luxury Car
By Austin

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I bought my car a year and a half ago with 121,000 miles on it. It's been an absolute pleasure to own! I've been a loyal Mercedes customer for years now - my very first car was a 1990 Mercedes 300E. I owned that car for almost 10 years - until it was 27 years old - with very little trouble. When I drove the 2010 Mercedes E350 4Matic, I knew that it would be my next car. The quality of this car is very impressive! It has a very well-designed interior with quality materials. The styling of this car is quite attractive, even to this day. In the winter, the all wheel drive system works beautifully in the snow. I've never gotten anywhere close to stuck, however, my car has AMG style bumpers which hang somewhat low - not great for the snow. In the summer, the A/C works wonderfully. It has a button called "Max Air" which is heavenly on a hot day. This car isn't quite as plush as my 1990, but as a tradeoff, has MUCH better handling. Overall, the ride is still quite nice and the road noise is much more subdued than the average car. The command system is great once you've figured out how to operate it - the different technological features of this car are pretty handy. I haven't had any mechanical failures so far, only basic maintenance such as an oil change, an alignment, new batteries (this car has two batteries), and new engine mounts. If you've never owned a Mercedes, know that maintenance is going to be more expensive than normal - especially the engine mounts, which will need to be changed every 50 or 60 thousand miles. If you're prepared to spend money taking care of this car, you'll love it. That being said, if you pick a used Mercedes that's been loved, it should be a very reliable vehicle. Just keep up with the maintenance! You can't afford to neglect a Mercedes like you can with a Honda or Toyota.

Beautiful Benz
By Van

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E550 4dr Sedan (5.5L 8cyl 7A)

Great car. One problem with draining electronic key. Dealer support extremely poor.

Esthetically pleasing
By Ed Wormuth

2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is the best looking car I’ve owned since my first which was an MGA. It is a driver’s car and a great road car. I’ve found it to be very reliable,but know that I am very pro preventive maintenance. I use the highest quality synthetic oil and change it regularly. I drive this car a lot and it has not let me down. It’s easily one the best cars I’ve ever owned and I’ve owned close to forty. It also receives compliments on its looks wherever I go