Used 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

Great car
By Jack

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

My car is great, I love it

Sexy and Fun!
By Randy Bradley

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car never fails to excite me! I've enjoyed each and every of the 34,000 miles I've driven it over the past 3 years (I purchased it in 2013 with 9,000 miles on the clock). One word of caution though - if you need to drive it in the snow you'd best get winter tires or look for a C350 4Matic. It's a great road trip car, commuter car, or a back roads car. No matter where I take it I always have a blast behind the wheel! It's been extremely reliable with no warranty issues, although I did buy a 3 year, 75,000 mile extended warranty just in case. Would I buy it again? You bet I would!

CPO: MB certification/extended warranty: a $ saver
By ezshift5

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

The CPO certification has over 150 elements: a buyer should review this visually and with the Service Director. I did (and am sin problemas to date (18 months).

The CPO route got me a C250 1.8 liter turbo 4 coupe - Iridium/Ash - with the odometer showing 23,000 careful miles. Plus I paid 2/3 of the MSRP and the first two payments were on the house (as were the first two 10,000 miles service appointments.

Beautiful well-maintained vehicle. Fuel efficient (450 mile trip from our state capital to Monterrey (CA) and return calc'd just under 35 MPG in 85% Interstate driving

2012 MB C250 Coupe (CPO)
By ezshift5

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C250 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 7A)

6 months/2500 miles ago I drove home from the dealer. Using the CPO approach, my cost was 2/3 the original owner's cost.

Fuel efficiency (29 MPG since purchase), Reliability (Zero problems to date) and design (Both the exterior and the interior really appeal to this sailor.

And that is part of my reason to buy this car.

The other reason was CR ratings for the 2012 C250. IIRC, all red dots really got my attention.

02/02/2016: 5000 mile update: Fuel economy average since purchase is 28.4 - with all time best (mostly Interstate 34.8. First (complimentary) 10,000 service - courtesy of M-B Financial - showed no problems. This - MHO - is a beautiful little coupe (180 inches long) in Iridium Silver.

September 4, 2018 update:

Purchased CPO early September 2014. After agreeing to use MBFS, - - the first two payments and first two 10k service appt's were comped. Car still looks like just off the showroom floor. Iridium Silver/Ash interior (MB-tex) highlights the simple, uncomplicated coupe design. Two long distance trips confirm great MPG potential....(both calc'd out to circa 35 MPG). Over 13,000 miles later, no repairs have been needed. Did I mention this is a beautiful little coupe. My better half loves it.....so I don't get to drive it too often.

2012 C350 Coupe
By oh2ny98

2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe C350 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

My GMC 4WD Envoy was approaching 10 years and 125,000 miles and it was time for something different, much different! After months of research, a visit to the annual auto show, and many test drives later, I purchased this beauty! I was looking for the same thrill when getting behind the wheel that I experienced years ago with my 1999 RX-7. This car comes close - given that it's an automatic. It fits me like a glove, looks great, and drives like it's on a rail! Excellent build quality (except for a few rattles from the rear shelf deck) and a blast to drive, I'm always disappointed when I reach my destination! Would I buy it again after having driven it for 9,000 miles? You bet I would!

The smooth and immediate response of the V6 - maneuvering around slower traffic on the highway is effortless and puts a smile on my face every time! And for those unanticipated moves of fellow drivers, this car's braking capacity is phenomenal! The Harman Kardon sound system is a must have and the Keyless Go is a pretty slick feature that I now must have in every car going forward. Same for the Blind Spot Assist and Lane Keeping Assist. But the Attention Assist is simply uncanny in its ability to detect drowsiness - the coffee cup and accompanying warning lit up within 2 minutes of my thought that it was time to pull over for a cup of coffee while on a 750 mile journey to NY. No kidding!

While the rear view camera has no doubt kept my rear bumper scratch free when parking, it would be just as nice to have a front view camera. I'm sure it would have saved me $2,000 in damages (on 2 separate occasions) to the front bumper when parking, and right rocker panel and rear wheel when driving through my bank's automated deposit lane! Remember I drove a high-sitting SUV for 10 years prior and the view out of my Mercedes is quite a bit different and much more restrictive in parking lots and such.