Used 2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews - 119 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:

nothing but love for this lil guy!
By Colin C

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C280 4MATIC Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 5A)

I wasn't sure what to expect when I got rid of my 2014 (F30) BMW 335i xDrive in favor of this 10 year old Benz. I've always loved the way they looked and how comfy they were, so even though some may see it as a "downgrade", I have been nothing but happily surprised with this car. It's easily the most comfortable, quiet, soft, forgiving car I have ever had the pleasure of owning. It has never stranded me, and has only needed new tires and two oil changes since I got it a year and a half ago. I get compliments on it everywhere I go, and I love driving it. The engine pulls and sounds incredible. I would buy this 100 times over. I'm a Mercedes diehard now because of this car.

2006 Mercedes C230 sport
By mike marashdeh

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

best car I ever owned Comfortable sporty and Luxury ride with great Fuel Economy (25-30 miles/gal.). Low Maintenance Cost (comparing to other classes of Mercedes) with powerful engine and smooth transmission

Great For Grandma
By Stephen

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C280 Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 7A)

Great vehicle for comfort driving. Acceleration is poor only because there is a lag once you press the accelerator. Once the 220HP 6 cylinder kicks in,it moves. It's just that darn lag...

Na
By Bunnakon boonyoo

2006 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan C230 Sport 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

You get what you pay for...
By Mac

Had this car for 40 days now. CEL came on literally as soon as i drove off the lot and now i think i should have given it back. I have a 3 year 20k drivetrain powertrain warranty which covered the electrical issue. Too bad it took two weeks in the shop and terrible support from MB. Like they could not communicate what the problem even was for the first 9 fays and constantly pushing back the estimated time of completion. Get it back and then the door lock on the rear passenger side door breaks. Now the door won't open. Ran over a chunk of ice and the car now needs an alignment and dust cover for underneath the vehicle. Who knows what's next? This car is needy.

It looks nice on the inside and out, climate control is nice. The button layout isn't intuitive and the plastic silver and rubberized plastic on the upholstery is cheaper than you would expect from MB. The blutooth and nav are not compatable with current smart phones, totally pointless. Ill need $850 to run a fiber optics cable and make it work... Smh. The climate control and audio system is nice but all the other tech stuff is glorified garbage.

Doesn't have the zip or responsiveness that it had new, i can tell. Good acceleration and handling though. Tiptronic could be useful but after replacing the wiring I'm scared to do anything with it.

Not for big people, point blank. But I'm average. Do not buy this car without a really good extended warranty. I'm going to sell it before the warranty runs out tbh.

At least it looks nice and is very good for dates.