MSRP Starting at
$26,580

Save as much as $2,666
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2006 MX-5 updated to 2020

Charles, 10/21/2020
Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

What an update! Hated to trade my 2006 after 14 years but glad I did. My new 2020 GT is fantastic. Love all the tech , the increased HP, the exhaust SOUND, the ride, the look, and the drive. One feature that I was not aware of is the picture of the latest speed limit sign displayed on instrument panel. Can’t believe the MPG of 37+ combined with jackrabbit starts (0 to 60 5 seconds) and 70 to 80mph with the top down! Only draw back is my 81 year old legs need seat all the way back to get out. Little different ride from my Genesis G-80 and GMC Sierra.

Wow

Floyd Taylor Golden III, 07/05/2020
Sport 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I just purchased 2020, club auto convertible in sol red this little rocket has plenty of power for city driving, the handling is incredible, it’s a sung fit I’m looking for years of fun.

Wow great go cart type fun

Mark hoyle, 12/09/2020
Grand Touring 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

For 34k u can't beat this little rocket! Quick and incredibly maneuverable. I had a corvette that wasn't this much fun. Storage limited but as a daily driver its a blast.. Tech is good too. I've got a one ton Chevy truck a suburban and now this and I love this little rocket. I get 32 mpg and I drive it like I stole it. Very smooth at 90-110 mph. The manual tranny is a blast. This car is just pure fun.

Ad
Build Your MX-5 MIATA
At a Glance:
  • 6 Colors
  • 3 Trims
  • $26,830starting MSRP

Well-equipped for "Costco Run"

bobbiJay, 08/01/2020
Club 2dr Convertible (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

"Second Most Fun You Can Have with Clothes On." There's an "Aftermarket package" that'll VASTLY improve the day-to-day usability by adding "car-GO" capacity. The Surco trunk rack is really quick and easy; they're often available on craigslist for a hundred bucks or so. The trailer hitch is more work and expense, but FAR more capable. Careful, though. "Giving Friends a Lift to the Airport" is hard to decline if they know you've got a trailer... 1. Surco removable trunk rack (See https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=surco%20miata%20rack ) 2. eTrailer "Class I" hitch (See https://www.etrailer.com/vm/Mazda/MX-5+Miata/hitch ) Plus one or more of the following: 3a. Harbor Freight "Mini Trailer" (See https://duckduckgo.com/?q=!harborfreight+mini+trailer&t=ffab&ia=web ) 3b. Harbor Freight Mini Carrier (See https://duckduckgo.com/?q=!harborfreight+alumminum+carrier&t=ffab&ia=web )