Used 2000 Mazda B-Series Pickup Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used B-Series Pickup for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Little work horse and play toy

work and play, 10/25/2008
B3000 SE 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I beat the hell out of this truck and I have put it in place that I shouldn't be. The 4wd has never let me down. For a mid sized truck the payload is great. I treat this truck like a truck. Work work work and it gives gives and gives. I have never asked it to do something and it was not able to do it. Oh yeah it is also a great fun truck to drive. It has taken me fishing many many times. I really enjoy driving this truck. It is fun and I really look forward to driving it. I car pool and I take turns driving from week to week and I get excited about driving cause I get to drive my truck. Get a Mazda b3000 you will not regret it

Excellent truck

steven kenske, 05/07/2007
B2500 SE 2dr Regular Cab SB

The B-2500 series is a very good truck. I bought the truck new (in 2000) and have had it since. I have over 133,000 miles on my truck. It is very dependable. I just had my clutch replaced, but other than that, the truck is in top form. the exterior is in good shape to since I still have the original paint job. Highly recommended!

good little truck

brandon, 02/11/2009
B3000 SE 2dr Extended Cab SB

I had a ranger before the mazda and they are about the same inside, look alikes by ford. Bought this little truck when gas was $4 a gallon and the astetics of the truck i like but i only get around 15mpg with it is a auto but my ranger 2.3 was around 20. I have to run supreme in mine or i get the "pinging" when i am on the highway. Was alittle disappointed in the lack of power in the 3.0. But i love the truck but i think i am going back to a diesel. Same mpg but bigger and the differance between supreme and diesel is about .10. Little sluggish on the hi-way. Overall i say that it is a good little truck for what it was made for. My dad road in the excab for 500 miles. he is tuffer than i am.

Look Out Ford

Musicolorful, 08/02/2005
B4000 SE 4dr Extended Cab SB

This truck has exceeded all of my expectations for a small truck. We've hauled heavy loads over mountain passes, frequently taken it off-road and even commuted in it for a few months. It's comfortable and reliable. I was a Ford girl, test driving Rangers, when I found this truck for a better price. I have no regrets.

Great Truck

mundo939, 04/20/2011
B2500 SX 2dr Regular Cab SB

My truck has 225,000 miles with very poor maintenance, Its my daily work vehicle and it never caused to me any big problem, just wear parts replacement some engine sensors but engine never opened. Great truck for the price, I recommend it to everybody.