2017 Maserati Levante Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Maserati Levante Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Levante model:

Disappointed
By CAM

2017 Maserati Levante 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Overall the car is nice. The performance is good, although it feels like the turbo lags when starting to accelerate. The engine is always wanting to be pushed. Sport mode is fun. The exhaust noise and climate control(fans) make the noise level a bit unpleasant. I was sold on the exterior styling and a short test drive. Also liked the idea there are not many of them on the street. Had I had more time to test drive the car, I would not have leased it. There are many good options at this price level. Now I am upside down on a lease and will be regretting my decision for the next three years.

Does anyone else have poor paint quality?
By Mike

2017 Maserati Levante 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I have a new 2017 Levante that has spots under the clear coat on the paint. Some of the clear coat is pealing but the other spots appear to be primer contamination. A high end paint shop says the entire car needs to be stripped and repainted. I am taking it to Walnut Creek Maserati next week and will see what they say. Only 4,000 miles on it, I like the way it handles and drives. Nice fast car, 14 MPG.

Do not buy it!
By Wes

2017 Maserati Levante S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

The paint is beautiful unless you drive it and in 5 months and 5,066 miles I have over 30 chips in the paint! The stereo sucks, the front tires rub the inside of the front end when I go in reverse and a really nice rattle at 20 miles an hour lets all know I am coming home! Hit the gas and go.... yes except for the delay before it decides to go! At 70 I can feel the road in the steering wheel and the gas pedal... don't worry the squeaking breaks do stop on a dime! The best part is I am the "only person in the world to have these issues" I have been told. They gave me a temp Levante that was new and had to get jumped 3 time in a 24 hour period before they took it away. So don't worry go buy one because I am the only one who has any issues at all.... My answer to the problem was presented to me... trade it in and buy a better Maserati!!! Sure I guess the $20,000 I will lose in the trade is just the cost for thinking I was getting a badass Maserati!
I hit the wrong year mine is a 2017.

Bad to the bone
By Jim

2017 Maserati Levante 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Love, Love my car, great ride, love everything about it!

Lavante vroom vroom
By Erika

2017 Maserati Levante S 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Awesome car to drive but recommend getting the sports package versus base model. It's well worth ther extra cost for the ultimate maserati experience.