Used 2019 Lincoln Navigator SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Navigator for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Love! Love! Love it!!!

KAP, 09/12/2019
Reserve 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

I moved from the Cadillac Escalade to the Lincoln Navigator and I am so happy I did. The seats are so amazingly comfortable, I feel like we all have more room (even though I went from extended version of Cadillac to the smaller sized navigator) and the technology is amazing! It drives so smooth and has so many wonderful features! Couldn’t be happier!

No replacement for displacement

USN, 10/09/2019
L Reserve 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

We’re a Ford family, a new Superduty every 3-4 years for towing and still have my 2003 F-150 for routine ranch duties. I can count on one hand the number of check engine lights in >15 years and hundreds of thousands of miles (and tons), on multiple trucks. That being said there was a lot of gripes for my last Navigator (‘08), wallowing with every breeze or rut, gutlessly, down the highway. Grudgingly we stuck with the always-something-wrong but more planted and fun to drive Escalade ESV’s—just never past the end of the warranty. Lincoln finally did it right and this is easily the most comfortable vehicle I’ve ever owned: the seats are unparalleled, ergonomics are perfect, great storage and it drives like a crossover. My only gripe is I miss the Caddy’s V8 punch. Although the speedometer climbs faster it just doesn’t feel as fast or confident during 2-lane highway passing. It linearly hurdles into, and calmly/quietly handles, speeds which get you one free phone call and maybe that’s why it doesn’t feel as fast but I really wish the turbos were blowing into two banks of 4 cylinders. Well and the rear TV’s can only be figured out by the kids. Of note we’ve averaged 16.6 MPG over ~8,300 miles of mixed driving, albeit we live in rural Texas so not much city and higher-speed highway.

Dealer crashed the vehicle due to computer problem

Bruce, 05/22/2020
L Black Label 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

UPDATE!!! I FILED FOR LEMON LAW AND FORD HAD TO BUY THE NAVIGATOR BACK FROM ME!!! Three months ago, my dealer picked up my 2019 Navigator L Black Label for service. While in their possession they crashed it due to an ongoing technical problem and backed it into their building causing over $44,000 in damage to the vehicle. Now, three months later, Ford is unable to provide some of the parts. In particular, the glass for the rear tailgate; the sensors for the cross vehicle detection system, and others. The crash was caused because when one of their employees went to put the car in reverse, it lunged backward apparently at full throttle and crashed through a wall in the dealership, causing over $44,000 in damage to the Navigator. While the dealership has been very helpful, getting the parts from Ford is a problem. Also, since I have had ongoing issues with the vehicle's computers, I am now scared to drive it.

The luxury SUV you’ll ever want to drive.

Brosky, 11/23/2018
Black Label 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

I went from luxury sedans all of my life to a Black Label Navigator. By far the most comfortable vehicle I have ever driven. Just drive one first to see if if the size to too difficult to maneuver. It took me a couple of days but piece of cake now. At stop lights on lookers stare. It an awesome ride. Brosky

2019 Lincoln Navigator L Reserve

DC, 03/03/2019
L Reserve 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl Turbo 10A)

Shop before you buy. Look for best deals. Don't settle. Great SUV. Good Performance