Skip to main content

$50,415

Save as much as $3,713
Select your trim:

5 out of 5 stars

Loaded with technology and eye catching

Jeff A, 03/08/2024
2024 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I am a previous Acura, Audi and BMW owner. I also recently owned an Aviator, which I really enjoyed but the 2024 Lincoln Nautilus is hands down the best vehicle I have ever owned. The technology is state of the art. The vehicle is simply stunning looking especially in the Jet appearance package with the 22 inch wheels. The quality of finish is exceptional. It handles very nimbly, is certainly quick enough and has very low levels of cabin noise. The gas mileage is surprisingly good for a mid-sized SUV. The 48 inch wide video screen is incredible and the Blue-cruise active driver assistance feature works exceptionally well. This baby turns heads as well. I actually had a complete stranger back up 4 car lengths at a stop light and tell me what an awesome looking ride I had. That was a first. If you are thinking of purchasing a two row mid-sized SUV you owe yourself a look at the 2024 Lincoln Nautilus.

Super smooth and luxurious

Eddie , 03/03/2024
2024 Lincoln Nautilus Premiere 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Excellent fuel economy on regular gas Awesome informative screen for navigation and driver info Entry level is very well equipped with tons of features for way less than upper trim. Almost 25 k less!

4 out of 5 stars

What an amazing car!!!

Michelle, 03/20/2024
2024 Lincoln Nautilus Black Label 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Blue Cruise driving is pretty amazing. Quiet cabin, slick, smooth ride. This car has an amazing turning radius. So comfortable. The back has out of this world leg room. Who can neglect to mention the technology?! 48 inch screen, amazing sound system, heated and cooled seats in even the base model. Lincoln has hit this one out of the park. Even gets better than expected gas mileage on regular gas!

World Class Nautilus

Okladoug , 03/28/2024
2024 Lincoln Nautilus Premiere 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I ordered a Premier I hybrid White Platinum with the cargo accessory and floormat package. I didn't want a sunroof or adaptive suspension since the base 19 inch rims and tires provide a comfortable and quiet ride without the need of adaptive suspension. The base 10 speaker stereo has great sound. If I normally add an option I want it to add to a vehicle not replace something. Mechanically each model is identical except on what upgrades you want such as rims seats and stereo etc. The hybrid with the electric continuous variable transmission is so smooth. I am averaging 31 mph with regular gas. The Nautilus has a real spare tire. I also received a $1500.00 smile states discount. The 48 panoramic information screen is an amazing display that you can personalize. The second row is huge and would easily hold three adults easily. The 310 horsepower is awesome. You get all of this for 52k.

2024 Lincoln Nautilus should be on your list

MGC, 02/18/2024
2024 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Tech comfort and efficiency for the win. If you are shopping for a new car in this class you owe it to yourself to take the Nautilus for a test drive. We shopped many other brands and kept coming back to the Lincoln Nautilus. The new design and standard safety features helped us make our decision. We found that many other brands offered different packages to get some of the same features that are standard on the Nautilus. The 2.0l has good power and smooth shifts. The base seats on the Reserve package are very comfortable. While everyone has different taste, the Nautilus is comfortable and turns heads. I’m glad we test drove multiple cars in this class before making our decision.